Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BRAND SPANKING NEW WEEK  (Read 37273 times)

Tomovoz

Re:THE BRAND SPANKING NEW WEEK
« Reply #240 on: November 19, 2006, 11:14:45 PM »

DR FJL must thus take credit for improving my health and aiding me in keeping my youthful looks.  Maybe in 24 days time I shall still look 60.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #241 on: November 19, 2006, 11:15:54 PM »

i find that odd George...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Tomovoz

« Reply #242 on: November 19, 2006, 11:16:05 PM »

I've caught up!  I went to the movies today (whilst my car was being serviced) and saw "Little Miss Sunshine".  An enjoyable movie.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #243 on: November 19, 2006, 11:16:23 PM »

Page 9 YOUTH dance!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #244 on: November 19, 2006, 11:21:36 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #245 on: November 19, 2006, 11:28:52 PM »

As for TV tonight, while I really enjoy DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, the show I'm really eager to see tonight is BROTHERS & SISTERS. This show, along with UGLY BETTY and HEROES, certainly ranks as one of my three favorites of the new season, and I'm not sure that BROTHERS & SISTERS isn't my favorite of the three.

Horseracing.  I think "Brothers and Sisters" has good actors (I've watched three or four episodes), but I'm not interested in these people, at all.  I just don't care about finding out anything else about their problems or their stories. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: November 19, 2006, 11:34:29 PM »

What?

That you have to pay for parking when rehearsing for a play. You would think the theatre would like to accomodate your needs. Perhaps I am mistaken in my thinking...

Hey, I see you are only 97 posts from 10,000

George

« Reply #247 on: November 19, 2006, 11:38:06 PM »

That you have to pay for parking when rehearsing for a play. You would think the theatre would like to accomodate your needs. Perhaps I am mistaken in my thinking...

I agree...I think that they should accomodate our needs, at least for the rehearsal period. ;) But I think that the director had asked and the college wouldn't budge.  They want their money and they'll take it any way that they can. ::)

George

« Reply #248 on: November 19, 2006, 11:39:04 PM »

Hey, I see you are only 97 posts from 10,000

I knew that I was getting close. ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #249 on: November 19, 2006, 11:49:51 PM »

Go George!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #250 on: November 19, 2006, 11:53:35 PM »

I agree...I think that they should accomodate our needs, at least for the rehearsal period. ;) But I think that the director had asked and the college wouldn't budge.  They want their money and they'll take it any way that they can. ::)

Just a tad greedy...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2006, 12:02:20 AM »

Thank god I have a short work week this week!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #252 on: November 20, 2006, 12:02:57 AM »

bk, I hope the young lady who is taking over the role will do a smashing job!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #253 on: November 20, 2006, 12:03:57 AM »

Any chance we might make it to page 10 before bk locks it?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #254 on: November 20, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »

listening to a skating competition on ABC... A few of the skaters have interesting pieces they are skating too

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #255 on: November 20, 2006, 12:06:06 AM »

There is one song I cannot quite discribe but it is drumming, plucking and moaning....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #256 on: November 20, 2006, 12:06:37 AM »

it is almost a middle eastern feel to the song

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #257 on: November 20, 2006, 12:07:07 AM »

Are we close to page 10 yet?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #258 on: November 20, 2006, 12:07:29 AM »

Guess I just answered my own question.

Tomovoz

« Reply #259 on: November 20, 2006, 12:08:09 AM »

I checked DD DVD George.  With the 20% off you only get 8 commandments.  I think you miss out on coveting the neighbour's ass and honoring the president. I may have that wrong.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #260 on: November 20, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »

the sound like they are playing the song on horns

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #261 on: November 20, 2006, 12:09:12 AM »

I definitely would not covet the president
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up