Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smiley Faces  (Read 6323 times)

Danise

Smiley Faces
« on: December 24, 2003, 05:35:56 PM »

Open Reply on this board.

Go to the top of the page.
Click File
Click New
Click Window

When it comes up type:  http://www.clicksmilies.com/ in the address window.

That will take you to the smiley site.  If there are others, I can’t figure out how to get them to work on the board--–Mark?  Are there others that will work here?

Pick a category–like Jumping.  See the purple guy jumping up and down?  Ok, click on the category and pick the guy you want.  I’m sticking with the purple guy as my example.

See the little box at the bottom that has Display: Board   Email?  Make sure there is a dot in the white circle by Board.  Now see the little box that looks like an address box right above the Display: Board   Email?  Ok,  notice when you click on a little jumping guy the “address” changes?    When you find the guy you like (purple guy for this) click on him.   The “address box” changes to white.  Put your curser over that line and right click.  Choose copy.

Now go to the other window that you’ve left open to the board/reply. Paste.  Like magic you’ll see the code from the other board pasted there.  Click on “preview” and you should see your little guy  hoping up and down for joy!

Merry Christmas, Jose!  My Christmas gift to you!  I hope this made it easy for you.  Any questions, just ask!

Danise
Touch Magic, Pass it on!
Pages: [1]   Go Up