Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: DOES ANYONE STILL WEAR A MUSTARD PLASTER?  (Read 31931 times)

Cason

• The time is nigh!
Re:DOES ANYONE STILL WEAR A MUSTARD PLASTER?
« Reply #300 on: December 11, 2006, 10:58:37 PM »

What kind of a talent contest was this?  Any unique, odd acts?  Or just standard singers, dancers, etc.?

Were you the only judge?  Or was it a star-studded panel?
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: December 11, 2006, 10:59:24 PM »

Im bored and restless....What does one do on a Monday night with finals coming up!!
Drink coffee and scream at planes!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #302 on: December 11, 2006, 10:59:46 PM »

WE have jumped 11 times to page 11
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #303 on: December 11, 2006, 11:00:24 PM »

PAGE 11 AUDIENCE VIBES DANCE!!!!

"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #304 on: December 11, 2006, 11:00:41 PM »

I am dedicating my 100th post to all the wonderful people on the site and hugs for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;) :) :D ;)
 ::) :o ::)  :o ::) :o ::) :o ::) :o ::)  :o ::) :o ::) :o::) :o ::)  :o ::) :o ::)

You're welcome!!

I have enjoyed your posts

Good luck on your finals!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #305 on: December 11, 2006, 11:01:57 PM »

What?  Oh sorry, I was about to go back to talking about Shakespeare... ;)

The bard is great...

My favorites are Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer's Night's Dream.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #306 on: December 11, 2006, 11:04:08 PM »

I've started watching Charlie Chan At The Opera - I do love these CC movies, but I'm not motivated right now, so I'm posting instead.

I saw Gold Rush not too long ago and they played the music on a Wurlitzer organ at the Fargo Theatre.

Adriana Patti

« Reply #307 on: December 11, 2006, 11:05:08 PM »

The bard is great...

My favorites are Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer's Night's Dream.

Mine are Twelfth Night, Antony and Cleopatra (we made a barbie version that must be seen!!), and Two Gentleman of Verona.
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #308 on: December 11, 2006, 11:06:12 PM »

Greetings to you Cason and Adriana from the Buffalo Commons!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #309 on: December 11, 2006, 11:08:24 PM »

Mine are Twelfth Night, Antony and Cleopatra (we made a barbie version that must be seen!!), and Two Gentleman of Verona.

Twelfth Night is good also.

I Not a huge fan of Julius Ceasar. Have you read Merry Wives of Windsor?

I like the MacScottish play and Hamlet. My dad calls Hamlet: Ham Salad!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #310 on: December 11, 2006, 11:09:40 PM »

I am also a large fan of Brinsley's work.  I love School for Scandal and Rivals. Both are excellent plays.

Have you seen Shakespeare production?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #311 on: December 11, 2006, 11:11:14 PM »

Patiently awaiting the arrival of two things I got on ebay...

Adriana Patti

« Reply #312 on: December 11, 2006, 11:13:38 PM »

I have seen (and been in seeing as shakespeare is a specialty of mine) many a shakespeare production, and read 90% of his plays, and am familiar with Brinsley, although not as much as I should be.

where did Cason go... :(
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

« Reply #313 on: December 11, 2006, 11:14:01 PM »

yay he's back

I am looking for my copie of Antony and Cloepatra in barbie vision, and much to my distress it is not to be found! yikes!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 11:17:41 PM by Adriana Patti »
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #314 on: December 11, 2006, 11:15:44 PM »

I have seen (and been in seeing as shakespeare is a specialty of mine) many a shakespeare production, and read 90% of his plays, and am familiar with Brinsley, although not as much as I should be.

where did Cason go... :(

Not sure where he disappeared to...

Living in the buffalo commons it is not easy to come by watching a quality live production of Shakespeare. I have only seen A Midsummer's Night's dream.

I recommend Rivals for you to read.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #315 on: December 11, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »

I also like John Symington Synge

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #316 on: December 11, 2006, 11:18:04 PM »

I have become a big fan of Irish playwrights and writers. My favorite writers from Ireland include Brendan Carroll, Cecelia Ahern, Seamus Heaney, and Roddy Doyle.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #317 on: December 11, 2006, 11:18:30 PM »

I need to order the rest of the Kritzerland books...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #318 on: December 11, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »

Have you read bruce's book, "Writer's Block"?

Quite good.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #319 on: December 11, 2006, 11:20:05 PM »

yay he's back

I am looking for my copie of Antony and Cloepatra in barbie vision, and much to my distress it is not to be found! yikes!

YIkes...

I should find the vid clips of Matt Ashford on Days doing shakespeare.. He was quite a hoot reading the part of Puck!

Adriana Patti

« Reply #320 on: December 11, 2006, 11:21:47 PM »

I could see him as puck!!

I have read all of bruce's books....and I will certainly head over to the librbar and check out those you listed...
-Thomas Edison

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #321 on: December 11, 2006, 11:22:45 PM »

Alright, my spastic back and aching shoulders are suggesting that I should head off to bed...and at this point, I don't think I can argue with them too much.

Farewell, I shalt see thee anon! (It ain't Shakespeare, but I was feeling inspired...)
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #322 on: December 11, 2006, 11:24:21 PM »

Let me look theclips up for you... IT is a hoot.. I know of several people who have met him and Bruce and have nothing but kind words for both gentlemen

Adriana Patti

« Reply #323 on: December 11, 2006, 11:27:43 PM »

goodnight Cason!
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #324 on: December 11, 2006, 11:27:55 PM »

http://p207.ezboard.com/fthedeverauxclanfrm31.showMessage?topicID=8.topic

Scroll down to the heading of "Jack tries to Teach emilio Shakespeare. The clip before and after that one are interesting...

The gal whose server has the clips does not want us to directly link to it to the clip.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #325 on: December 11, 2006, 11:28:44 PM »

Jo Invites Jack to Shakespeare is the Park is the clips where Matt does Puck...

Adriana Patti

« Reply #326 on: December 11, 2006, 11:28:56 PM »

Let me look theclips up for you... IT is a hoot.. I know of several people who have met him and Bruce and have nothing but kind words for both gentlemen

that would be wonderful, quite different from my image of him in Deceit
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #327 on: December 11, 2006, 11:29:40 PM »

Matt's character quoted Shakespeare quite offten especially Romeo and Juliet and the MacScottish play.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #328 on: December 11, 2006, 11:30:55 PM »

That image of him there, IMHO is a mixture of him as Haver and old school Jack Deveraux.

At the link I gave you. Click on WATB link at the top of the page and it will give you threads of other clips. He was downright creepy as Haver.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #329 on: December 11, 2006, 11:32:01 PM »

It was Matt being in Deceit that I discovered the board and I enjoyed the conversation and personalities, I stuck around.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up