Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: O. TANNENBAUM  (Read 30228 times)

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
Re:O. TANNENBAUM
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2006, 10:43:45 PM »

Tom, how is the fire situation?
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2006, 11:07:26 PM »

One of the boys, Cameron-- the "ganch" from Halloween ("ganch" being Cameronian for "skunk")-- came over and asked me (in fluent Cameronian) to push him on the swings. I told him I would push him after Ashton, whose turn came after Toni's.

So he waited while I pushed Toni and then Ashton. Then Toni wanted me to take her across the monkey bars. That only takes a few seconds, so I told Cameron I would push him after that.

... So I told Cameron I had to find Owen and would push him later.

...so I went out to go push Cameron on the swings. But before I could do that, I had to help Brandon and Stephen

...So I told Cameron I would push him in just a little while, ... I was on my way to the swings where Cameron was still waiting patiently, but first I had to have a little talk with Stephen .

... Cameron was still sitting there, waiting patiently. I pushed him on the swings an extra-long time.

I suspect Cameron is learning who not to trust 8)

der Brucer

PS Celery stalks are great filled with peanut butter.

I suspect paper plates would also taste better with peanut butter.

PPS My 9 year old grandson still finds it imperative to strip competely from the waist down to hop on a pot - even in a movie theatre >:(
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2006, 11:54:52 PM »

Back from another recording session for The Brain - this time we went over about an hour - another overage that doesn't exactly thrill me as the studio and Vinnie don't come cheap.  The ensemble vocals took longer than I'd hoped, mostly because the kids haven't sung in a studio before and there were a lot of pitch problems that we had to take care of.  We got behind, and then there was pressure to get Kevin and Alet out of there.  I'll tell more in the notes.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up