Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS  (Read 32256 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #300 on: December 26, 2006, 01:27:37 AM »

January 12 is my one year anniversary on HHW!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: December 26, 2006, 01:28:14 AM »

Hooray Page 11 Snow Dance!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #302 on: December 26, 2006, 01:28:54 AM »

Tomorrow we meet Sherlock.

I'm jealous! :)

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2006, 01:29:02 AM »

Hooray we are over 300 posts tonight!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #304 on: December 26, 2006, 01:29:32 AM »

JMK is a lucky person... Please share photos!

George

« Reply #305 on: December 26, 2006, 01:30:37 AM »

Tonight, I went to my sister's house and my parents were there.  We ate and played cards (Phase 10...what else?) and listened to Christmas music.  I came home and watched an episode of "Doctor Who," an episode of "Las Vegas" and I'm now on my third episode of "Medium."  Finally, I'm able to watch some of those episodes that I've had on the DVR!!  I decided to delete without watching all four episodes (each) of "The Class" and "Old Christine."  I have enjoyed watching them (especially "Christine") but trying to catch up with them just all of a sudden didn't interest me.  What does that mean?? ::)

Anyway, I'll watch them as they come on, but if I get that backed up again, I won't. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #306 on: December 26, 2006, 01:36:48 AM »

Welcome back, Jose!! ;D

George

« Reply #307 on: December 26, 2006, 01:47:55 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up