Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: HIGH HOPES  (Read 59710 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
HIGH HOPES
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:10:27 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes were filled with ruminations and high hopes, and now it is time for you to post until the hopeful cows come home.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 12:14:41 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:HIGH HOPES
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 12:12:21 AM »

And the word of the day is: HOGMANAY!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 12:14:28 AM »

And now - Dino at the piano.

Dino will be with us at our New Year's Rockin' Eve Do.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 12:19:13 AM »

Cool!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 12:20:18 AM »

George, incontinuation of our discussion about the Doctor

YES, i do think they may have done it. Why would the Doctor react as he did when she commented about the pregnancy.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 12:20:45 AM »

Remember the Doctor is part human

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 12:21:50 AM »

A gal I know on another board agrees with me that they did the deed.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 12:23:32 AM »

YES, i do think they may have done it. Why would the Doctor react as he did when she commented about the pregnancy.

True...very true. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 12:30:59 AM »

I'm listening to the symphonies of Alexander Tansman - very interesting.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »

that would have made for an interesting story....

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 12:31:35 AM »

I'm so happy I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »

I have to have something yummilicious to eat for the final day of 2006.  Actually, I'm thinking about making some tuna pasta salad, but I'm not certain.  I could just make some tuna sandwiches instead.  I love those, and they're not too caloric or bad for me.  

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 12:33:36 AM »

Then again, I don't know if I want to make anything - I could go to Jerry's and bring home some turkey and onion pockets and make yummy turkey sandwiches.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 12:33:47 AM »

George, the only doctor i did not like was Colin Baker. I thought he was rather boorish.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 12:34:11 AM »

Then again, I'm not sure I want yummy turkey sandwiches.  I could also go to any number of my favorite haunts and bring home a yummy meal.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 12:34:29 AM »

Decisions, decisions...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 12:35:36 AM »

Welcome four GUESTS.  We're talkin' about what I should eat tomorrow.  Dakota Celt and George are talkin' about something else but I have no clew as to what.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 12:35:50 AM »

I have to have something yummilicious to eat for the final day of 2006.  Actually, I'm thinking about making some tuna pasta salad, but I'm not certain.  I could just make some tuna sandwiches instead.  I love those, and they're not too caloric or bad for me.  

those are good... I like to make Tuna Melts ...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 12:36:47 AM »

Turkey salad sandwiches would be good also

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 12:37:45 AM »

Just our ongoing debate about Doctor Who...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 12:38:15 AM »

You know Matt would make a great doctor or even "the Master"

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 12:39:19 AM »

I think I may bring some kuchen, lefse or chex mix... I have not decided.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 12:39:43 AM »

Dom Perignon?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2006, 12:40:47 AM »

Asti Spumante?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006, 12:43:30 AM »

I'm getting tired.  Perhaps I'll go finish watching Hitler's Children.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2006, 12:43:57 AM »

I think I'll let the Tansman symphony CD finish first.

George

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »

Dom Perignon?

A couple of years ago, I bought a bottle (from Costco) for my parents' 40th anniversary.  My dad was the only one in our family who liked it.  I don't normally drink and everyone else likes sweeter wines.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2006, 12:45:54 AM »

George, the only doctor i did not like was Colin Baker. I thought he was rather boorish.

I'd never seen ANY episodes before the new ones with Christopher Eccleston. ::)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2006, 12:47:28 AM »

ahhh... I like wine more so than beer or something

George

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2006, 12:48:30 AM »

Well, I think that I'll watch the new "Doctor Who" episode later in the morning.  It's getting a little cold in my TV/computer room and I'm also tired, so I'm going to bed.  Good night, DakotaCelt and BK. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28   Go Up