Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: UNKEMPT IN PANTALOONS  (Read 37954 times)

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
Re:UNKEMPT IN PANTALOONS
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »

and we are going to meet next Thursday evening so he can show me a few things.

:o
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #301 on: January 10, 2007, 09:40:09 PM »

I have been very good at getting to the gym this new year and I plan to stick with it. But boy am I sore!

Last night I got to chatting with one of the bodybuilder guys and his grandfather played in a mariachi band with Steve Reeves back in the 40s or 50s. He works part time as a trainer and we are going to meet next Thursday evening so he can show me a few things.

Etchings?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #302 on: January 10, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »

I have been very good at getting to the gym this new year and I plan to stick with it. But boy am I sore!

Last night I got to chatting with one of the bodybuilder guys and his grandfather played in a mariachi band with Steve Reeves back in the 40s or 50s. He works part time as a trainer and we are going to meet next Thursday evening so he can show me a few things.

Are you going to spot him or is he going to spot you?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »

Well... The year is just 11 days old.  There's still plenty of time to fall off the wagon.

;)

Of course, if that bodybuilder shows you a 'few things', you might end up sticking with it... him... etc., etc., etc...
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2007, 09:43:40 PM »

DR MBarnum - My apologies.  I was just picking up the slack for DR elmore and TCB in their present absence.

;D

Love your hair, hope you win.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2007, 09:45:53 PM »

In any case... I'm a bit sore too after my run yesterday.   I can definitely feel the lactic acid build up in my quads.  -Which is why I wanted to get out for a bit earlier today, just to walk/work it out.  I'm hoping to get a run in tomorrow, but the scheduling could be tricky.  We'll see.

*However, I did pick up a new pair of earphones.  And after Google-ing for a while, I found the proper way that they're meant to "twist to fit".  Very cool.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2007, 09:46:59 PM »

Well, time for me to head to the land of the Wussburgers.  I hope to have a quasi-early start tomorrow.  We shall see...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

MBarnum

« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »

DearREaderLaura and Josep! For shame!  :D  :D  :D

All the guy is going to do is hopefully whip me into shape!

MBarnum

« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »

DR Jose,
You would be a good walking buddy if I lived in New York!

MBarnum

« Reply #309 on: January 10, 2007, 09:59:45 PM »

Josep?

I don't know where that name came from but I guess it is my new name for JosePiano.

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2007, 10:13:33 PM »

I got home from the screening just in time to say goodnight. All those pictures of Turkey makes me regret even more that I didn't go to the film festival a few months back when they screened S&V. Glad it's safer for tourists now!

Cillaliz, nice pick-up line!

MBarnum, I admire your dedication. I haven't even started any of my resolutions yet!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #311 on: January 10, 2007, 10:22:56 PM »

The screening of the human trafficking film was great---totally packed house, hundreds of people. It was very well-received and there was a town hall meeting afterwards with some experts speaking on the subject. That will be edited and shown after the film airs on PBS. It will also air on the Hallmark Channel.
If anyone is interested in the topic, you can check your local listings at their website: www.livesforsale.com  It is running on @ 60% of the PBS stations so far. I cut the promo on the website, and if you look at the photo gallery, there's my DH in Mexico.

And that's my husband menacing the young girl...only I recognized him since the shot was from the waist down! I had to make sure he made the cut!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #312 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »

Have finished The Illusionist, and I think I'll finish the synopsis now.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #313 on: January 10, 2007, 11:35:01 PM »

I was all primed for MEDIUM, and wouldn't you know it? NBC changed its plans at the last minute and substituted a rerun from last season instead of tonight's scheduled new episode.

And I had just watched this episode from the MEDIUM DVD set last week (the one where she dreams about the male child she lost early in her marriage), so I turned it off.

How rude of NBC!  I was pretty upset about this. :P But not as upset as I was with myself when I wasn't able to record the last episode of "Doctor Who."  At least it was the network that changed it's mind and not my recorder...or human error. ::)

:)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #314 on: January 10, 2007, 11:42:39 PM »

Well, I'm off to bed...and warmth.  My TV room isn't the warmest place to be because all the heat from the heater just goes right up to my loft bedroom, so that's where I'm going...where it's warm. ;)

Good night, all. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up