Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: DOES ANYONE STILL EAT A BLINTZ?  (Read 104833 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:DOES ANYONE STILL EAT A BLINTZ?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 12:47:52 AM »

I sent invites to several you that I know have myspace sites...

Don't have an Ipod, yet.....

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 12:48:08 AM »

however her stepsister Ave has been seen throwing many a Hanukah partay
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 12:48:16 AM »

Page 2 HOP~
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 12:51:59 AM »

The legal issues had something to do with the publishing - it's convoluted - for some reason volume one was easy to do, but Varese's lawyer just gave up on the subsequent two volumes.  My guess is that if you just put 'em out no one would care.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »

And now to bed.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 12:52:43 AM »

BLINTZ!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 12:54:48 AM »

Has anyone else been having trouble with amazon being totally screwy lately.  It's happening way too frequently - unable to log in (get an error message) - it's their glitch - they've been "updating" their system, but it's quite infuriating.  You can't e-mail them about it, because they act like it's YOU who did something wrong and they tell you to change your password, etc.  Do NOT do it - it's their problem and they get it working eventually.  If you actually call them and you get a human being (not an automaton from India) then they admit it's their prob.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2007, 12:55:32 AM »

Look, up in the sky - it's a bird, it's a plane, it's - A BLINTZ!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2007, 12:56:07 AM »

What am I, doing a monologue?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 12:56:28 AM »

And now to bed.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2007, 12:59:15 AM »

Has anyone else been having trouble with amazon being totally screwy lately.  It's happening way too frequently - unable to log in (get an error message) - it's their glitch - they've been "updating" their system, but it's quite infuriating.  You can't e-mail them about it, because they act like it's YOU who did something wrong and they tell you to change your password, etc.  Do NOT do it - it's their problem and they get it working eventually.  If you actually call them and you get a human being (not an automaton from India) then they admit it's their prob.

Yes, I have they misplaced my order twice for a book I was trying to order and it is not fun to deal with the credit card company because of AMazon's screwup

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2007, 12:59:39 AM »

Blintzs from heaven!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2007, 01:00:30 AM »

The ballroom blintz!!

Wasnt that a dance?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2007, 01:01:58 AM »

REcently got the studio cast recording of Singin' in the Rain!  Rather nice album...

However singing in the rain this time of year in ND would not be very good!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »

btw, I am DAkotaCelt on myspace also...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2007, 01:05:58 AM »

Belated Happy Birthdays to those I amy have missed in the last week!

My humble apologies for life has gotten in the way of well intended gestures!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2007, 01:08:53 AM »

I haven't had any trouble with Amazon.com. ::)

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2007, 01:17:41 AM »

Hello George, how goes it?

ARe you myspace also?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2007, 01:18:04 AM »

U are lucky George...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2007, 01:20:54 AM »

Monday night was an adventure at work...

A shelving unit that i informed library admininstration that was wobbly last summer and they claimed they placed a work order in last summer to fix it. WEll it was not fixed and it collapsed Monday night thus meaning me, two student workers and two students who volunteered to help clean up the mess of over 800 books strewn on the floor. What a fun mess!

Well at least it was an interesting area... books on Stravinsky, Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2007, 01:24:54 AM »

Just added you George!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2007, 01:29:48 AM »

Have a couple of interesting CDs I plan on listening to this weekend. It will be extremely cold here this weekend and it will be a good time to say inside with a hot mug of cocoa and some wonderful tunes...

...... maybe a bubble bath too!!

George

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2007, 01:53:51 AM »

DakotCelt, you found me on MySpace. :) I'm watching  "Ugly Betty" from a couple of weeks ago.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2007, 02:02:27 AM »

Well, it's about 2:00 in the morning and I need to sleep.  Good night Dakota! 8)

Cillaliz

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2007, 04:47:14 AM »

DR Dakota, I don't have a myspace. I do visit other people's myspace pages, though.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2007, 04:47:36 AM »

Good morning. I see Ben...good morning Ben

Cillaliz

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2007, 04:48:52 AM »

At 5:49 this morning something beeped once.  Whatever it was hasn't beeped again. I shall check the cell phone to see if it's a message and will check the smoke detectors tonight to see if perhaps one of them is low on batteries. It was strange

Ben

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2007, 04:50:04 AM »

Good Morning, Cil.

Wow, almost to Page 3 at 7:45!

Perhaps it will be a record day in honor of Mr. Shayne, the keeper of the Bruce Kimmel archives.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL SHAYNE (NOT THE DETECTIVE)

Cillaliz

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2007, 04:51:41 AM »

Happy Birthday Michael Shayne!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2007, 04:53:23 AM »

I must get ready for my day. Have a good one
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up