FJL

Re:YES
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

And one for Madison

Tomovoz

« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »

"Take two pair of sparkling thighs"
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

MBarnum

« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »

Who is the other person in the photo, Mr. Barnum?

Just some guy teaching Guy Madison who to shoot  ::)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2006, 10:12:16 PM »

The dog might well be deaf (10-12% of them are born deaf).

The Story of the Fire Station Dalmatian
Unfortunately, the Dalmatian Club of America has a very negative attitude toward deaf dogs:These folks are so intent on keeping the breed pure that they actively boycott any Animal Rescue group that is willing to place a deaf dog in foster care.

Fletcher was pulled from an SPCA in NYC by our Delaware Dalmatian rescue where we found him.

(On those occasions when the tribe escapes, Bonnie usually stays with Fletcher; she'll come when called, and then run back and get Fletcher - we think she knows he's deaf.)

He is a very gregarious dog - loves strangers, particularly children and puppies. When we first got him, he was on a daily dose of barbituates to control the epilepsy. We decided to try him "off meds" and his seizure rate actually seemed to decrease. The other night was the first in a year.

der Brucer

I do not like their way of thinking. People who think animals wiht problems should be destroyed often have the same attitude towards people. I had a cat that was once half-blind. Heck she got around quite well and was very affectionate.

With love and care most animals can be cared for.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2006, 10:15:56 PM »

THanks for the info derbrucer...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #215 on: November 18, 2006, 11:49:17 PM »

Back from the show and am zonked.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up