Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: THE WORLD IS A CIRCLE  (Read 46009 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE WORLD IS A CIRCLE
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »

Oh, gosh, HOPE AND FAITH! Another one I had forgotten all about, but that I liked....I am beginning to question my taste in television now! LOL!

It was not bad but I did not find it funny. I was a bit disappointed in it for it did have potential but fell.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2007, 09:33:24 AM »

page 4 dance...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »

I may have mixed that up with "Charles in Charge" (double-WOOF!)

That was a cute show... Scott Baio is mine...  LOL!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:35:25 AM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2007, 09:36:45 AM »

Next thing you know people will start mentioning LANCELOT LINK: SECRET CHIMP as one of the not so good shows.

I have no clue DR Mbarnum on that one. I have never heard of it.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »

Lancelot Link was one of the HIGH SPOTS of television!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2007, 09:38:07 AM »

When was it on?

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2007, 09:39:39 AM »

Even the LP rocks!  ;D

It was a Saturday morning series, DR DAKOTA CELT from the late 1970's.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »

Thank you, TPunk, MBarnum, BK, DakotaCelt, and RonPulliam.

Victims actually have no rights; this thing with notifying you when they release the guy is relatively new, I believe.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Jennifer

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »

Tonight's MEDIUM is new. Next week's show is a rerun.

This is confirmed by TV GUIDE, my cable guide, and the TV listing in my local newspaper. Of course, NBC has been known to make last minute changes so who knows? If you're not going to be home, I'd record it just to make sure.

My tv guide had it as a repeat. And there were no listings in my tv. My local paper also did not have it as new (in today's paper).

I just checked on nbc.com and it says it is new. I tried to check there yesterday, but they don't have very good info. Although there info is a bit better for the same day.  When i click on "medium" it just takes forever to load.

Btw, will anybody be watching the new fox show after IDOL? Is it called WEDDING BELLS? *(I know it's wedding something). It's by David E. Kelly.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065309/

No wonder i have never heard of it... I was only 4 or 5!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2007, 09:43:04 AM »

Hmm, did not watch much telly on saturday mornings.

Jennifer

« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2007, 09:48:51 AM »

I also remember liking Caroline in the City a lot when it was on!

And I agree with BK. It makes no sense that they did not speak to DR Laura. How on earth could they drop the charges without ever speaking to her???  I would definitely make some calls about that.  If they get all the facts and then decide they need to drop the case that would be one thing. But this is ridiculous.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2007, 09:49:35 AM »

I have not watched AMERICAN YODEL in the two weeks since i've returned and I do not miss it.  That said, I am amazed to learn that the very unpolished Sanjaya - if he were any more effeminate he would ovulate - and uberbitch and inept vocal stylist Antonella have not yet been eliminated.  
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jennifer

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2007, 09:51:31 AM »

I have a question for AMERICAN IDOL fans re: this whole frenchie davis/antonella barba thing.

Do you think it's right that one of them got kicked off the show while the other didn't?

I'm not sure if frenchie should have gotten kicked off. But I am okay with them keeping antonella (even though i can't stand her).  She took private pictures which somehow got out. Plus i don't believe that she was naked in the pictures.

But to me i wouldn't bother kicking her out. There is zero chance she will win. On the other hand frenchie was definitely one of the frontrunners.

Really to me, i wouldn't waste my time kicking antonella out. She will be one in the next couple of weeks for sure.

Jennifer

« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2007, 09:53:40 AM »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2007, 09:59:49 AM »

Both "Medium" (NBC) and "Lost" (ABC) are new episodes tonight!

Last night, my ABC digital/HD feed was out of service.  I hope they have it repaired by tonight at 10 p.m.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2007, 10:00:39 AM »

I have a question for AMERICAN IDOL fans re: this whole frenchie davis/antonella barba thing.

Do you think it's right that one of them got kicked off the show while the other didn't?

I'm not sure if frenchie should have gotten kicked off. But I am okay with them keeping antonella (even though i can't stand her).  She took private pictures which somehow got out. Plus i don't believe that she was naked in the pictures.

But to me i wouldn't bother kicking her out. There is zero chance she will win. On the other hand frenchie was definitely one of the frontrunners.

Really to me, i wouldn't waste my time kicking antonella out. She will be one in the next couple of weeks for sure.

Everyone currently IN contention deserves to be there MORE than Antonella.

She needs to go NOW!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jennifer

« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2007, 10:07:30 AM »

Everyone currently IN contention deserves to be there MORE than Antonella.

She needs to go NOW!

I agree. But do you think she should have been kicked off by the producers for having the pictures on the internet.

Jennifer

« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2007, 10:08:47 AM »

OMG that TAR interview interview i posted is crazy! I just finished reading it.  I cannot believe who the last team eliminated wants to win.

Jennifer

« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »

They are showing LOST here at 9pm, so that is good for me, since i must now also record MEDIUM.

Thanks to those who said it was new. I love that show!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2007, 10:13:50 AM »

Back from shipping packages.  I don't have to deliver the new pages as Richard, Margaret's hubby, is coming by to return some DVDs and I'll give them to him.

Meanwhile, a package I sent to Dress Circle in the UK has been sitting in customs for two days - I was told it would be there in 3 to 5 days, and I guess that estimate is meaningless.  It could, I'm told, sit in customs for weeks - all the more annoying because I may have accidentally ticked the wrong box on the customs form.  I've alerted Dress Circle about it and gave them the tracking number.

That said, I am probably not going to do business with Dress Circle anymore, unless the accountant stops screwing around with the way he's paying - I had an understanding with them after the first three invoices took four months to be paid, and suddenly this idiot is not sticking to the agreement.  So, from now on I don't ship till they pay (they're supposed to wire money when I've told them the package has shipped) - I have no idea not only when they'll get the current package, but when they'll pay the invoice.  Most annoying.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »

It's been snowing here in Philly all morning.  A fine, light snow.  The streets are clear, so it's not even a nuisance snow--just a pretty one.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2007, 10:22:23 AM »

Thanks for the TAR interview, DR JENNIFER.

Yes they chose a team I wouldn't have expected or I personally WANT to win the race.

I am hoping for an interesting and agreeable outcome THIS week.  But I will have to tape it because I might not get home in time.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »

I will try out the Wedding Bells show- at least as long as Veronica Mars is on hiatus.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2007, 10:40:42 AM »

It's been snowing here in Philly all morning.  A fine, light snow.  The streets are clear, so it's not even a nuisance snow--just a pretty one.

Careful DTM, that is how it started out here last week, as a light and lovely snow :)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2007, 10:41:07 AM »

It is 3:30 a.m., and I have just received a most distressing phone call. It was someone from the sheriff's department telling me that the case has been dismissed and he will be released in the morning.

I am very confused. The paper I received last week said he was released on bond. And now I am very very frightened.

~~~SUPER SAFE VIBES FOR DearReaderLaura!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2007, 10:41:22 AM »

We were talking about the Frenchie Davis/Antonella Barba controversy today at lunch. Except of course, my co-workers call Antonella "you/that girl with your name." The consensus was that Antonella had photos that were posted by her friends without her knowledge/permission. They were taken for fun and not professionally versus Frenchie Davis's being more professional and deliberately put out into the world.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2007, 10:41:46 AM »

Time for session!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2007, 10:42:25 AM »

I need to scamper off and get things done.. Have a lovely Day everyone!

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »

Is this the CD Cason is looking for?

Muisc for ... Strange Situations (A. Alessandroni e Nora Orlandi), La Donna Di Notte (Franco Tamponi feat. Armando Sciascia e La Sua Orchestra) e Mondo Caldo Di Notte (Armando Sciascia e la Sua Orchestra) sono adesso disponibi !!!

Hexacord 10

der Brucer

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 11:41:21 AM by DERBRUCER »
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up