Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: IN A MELLOW MOOD  (Read 47320 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:IN A MELLOW MOOD
« Reply #420 on: March 28, 2007, 12:35:59 AM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #421 on: March 28, 2007, 12:37:24 AM »

I'd wait and say hi to DR Jorge, but he takes forever to to catch up on the posts...

I have to have everything in context!  Sorry I missed you.  Hi :D ...and bye.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2007, 12:39:45 AM »

Was it aggressively invasive?

Any penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

George

« Reply #423 on: March 28, 2007, 12:41:30 AM »

Why, hello HHW friends :D

<SNIP>

It's so nice to see so many familar and new faces! I hope you're all doing well :D

Welcome back §wishy§arah!  And thanks for the update. :)

George

« Reply #424 on: March 28, 2007, 12:47:22 AM »

But I can use some vibes for three different things going on in my life.

1) My back is acting up again and I am in a lot of pain. Hard to walk and hard to sit for long periods of time.

2) lost my cell phone and of course I didn't have a phone list backed up.

3) My position at work is being phased out and they now have to find a place for me in the store. To start: I will be a greater. I think it is time after 8 years to try and find another job or at least a location with a better job.

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~Back Vibes for Michael Shayne!!~~~[/move]

[move=right,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~Cell Phone Vibes for Michael Shayne!!~~~[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~Better Job/Location Vibes for Michael Shayne!!~~~[/move]

George

« Reply #425 on: March 28, 2007, 12:48:31 AM »

Apparently, George, we both had eye appointments today.  My results were not as positive.  Next week more tests.

[move=right,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~Eye Vibes for TCB!!~~~[/move]

George

« Reply #426 on: March 28, 2007, 01:06:21 AM »

I'm at my sister's house and watched a bit of the extras on the region-2 DVD of Torchwood, Series 1, Part 1.  My sister has a region-code-free DVD player and a high-def TV!!  It's wonderful!  I also brought a couple of other DVDs to watch on later evenings.  

George

« Reply #427 on: March 28, 2007, 01:07:20 AM »

My sister and niece are coming back late Friday night/Saturday morning.  I won't be staying here that night but I can come over in the evening to watch TV before they get back.  I'm liking this hi-def, widescreen stuff! ;D

George

« Reply #428 on: March 28, 2007, 01:09:31 AM »

Tomorrow night, I'm going to see a local production of Ain't Misbehavin'.  It should be quite good. :D A co-worker of mine said that he would like to see it also, but he hasn't gotten a ticket, yet.  I don't know if he'll be able to get one.  The last time, he got there and was put on a waiting list, but then he left before they had a chance to call his name, which they did.  He could've gotten in. :-\

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #429 on: March 28, 2007, 01:15:27 AM »

AOL has been totally screwy for the last hour, making hash of every website (not loading anything properly) - really ridiculous, but what else is new?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up