Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down

Author Topic: STURM UND DRANG  (Read 52697 times)

Cason

• The time is nigh!
Re:STURM UND DRANG
« Reply #570 on: March 30, 2007, 01:16:08 AM »

You know, I have to say, the city has really grown on me.  I mean, you can drive 30 minutes and be in Santa Clarita and just way out in nature or you can be down right in the heart of things...
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #571 on: March 30, 2007, 01:16:17 AM »

post away good sir, post away
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #572 on: March 30, 2007, 01:16:36 AM »

You did VERY WELL in your role, Cason from the clips I heard.

Why thank you!  :D
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #573 on: March 30, 2007, 01:16:56 AM »

Neat but what scares me about Socal is the earthquakes, smog and the traffic...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #574 on: March 30, 2007, 01:17:04 AM »

Alrighty -- we hit 20, and I am going to retire for the evening!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #575 on: March 30, 2007, 01:18:05 AM »

Neat but what scares me about Socal is the earthquakes, smog and the traffic...

One of those can be avoided if you can help it.  And one of them is up to Mother Nature.  And the other one -- well, the wind blows it around, so it isn't always over you.

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #576 on: March 30, 2007, 01:18:39 AM »

G'night Dakota -- glad I could fill in for my DM this evening.  :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #577 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:11 AM »

Ahhh...

Pleasant dreams Cason, take care!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #578 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:41 AM »

You are just as much fun as your DM...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #579 on: March 30, 2007, 01:20:20 AM »

We have made page 20

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #580 on: March 30, 2007, 01:22:35 AM »

Greetings Animal Magnetism or should I say Good morning!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up