Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE THROES OF APRIL  (Read 59749 times)

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
Re:THE THROES OF APRIL
« Reply #540 on: April 02, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »

Yes, congratulations, Tom.  Another great interview.  I loved everything about the Broadway production of BARNUM (except possibly Glenn Close's singing); and Mr. Crofoot's number was indeed a knockout.

Thanks Tom! He was so nice and pleased to be on that CD that he thanked me as if I had chosen him for the CD myself.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #541 on: April 02, 2007, 11:07:38 PM »

Page 19 Cowcat Dance!

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #542 on: April 02, 2007, 11:08:25 PM »

I have to say hello to Tomovoz whom I miss terribly!

Tomovoz

« Reply #543 on: April 02, 2007, 11:10:25 PM »

For that I'll send you a CD.  LOL.  Thanks Tom.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

MBarnum

« Reply #544 on: April 02, 2007, 11:21:13 PM »

So many posts to catch up on...whew...but now it is time to go to bed. Dog Bosco and Freddy are already asleep (one of them is curled up in my lap as I type this)....

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #545 on: April 02, 2007, 11:22:25 PM »

For that I'll send you a CD.  LOL.  Thanks Tom.

Wow, that was easy!  ;D

I was enjoying the Art-themed one you gave me when you were out here. And I found a great song for if you ever do a Volume II of the chauvinistic-themed batch.

MBarnum

« Reply #546 on: April 02, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »

...but before I hit the hay...

Vibes for Edisaurus' dad! Glad he is doing better...and I hope his team won!

Vibes for DR Elmore on his trip to Ohio...

And vibes for cat Walty alias Tubs for his digestive troubles and for whichever human is having to clean up after him! Please don't tell me that Killbot is doing it!

MBarnum

« Reply #547 on: April 02, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »

And Mr. Nondorf, someone in Oregon is still waiting for the promised CD compilations from two years ago...I will bet that stack of carefully chose CDs are still in the cat's room!

Tomovoz

« Reply #548 on: April 02, 2007, 11:26:47 PM »

CDs ready for posting in the morning Rodzinski.  Only you would "appreciate" them but  I suspect one will earn you a fortune on ebay if you wish to make multiple copies!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 11:28:43 PM by Tomovoz »
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

MBarnum

« Reply #549 on: April 02, 2007, 11:27:01 PM »

Rodzinski, when are you going to interview Tom Wopat? He is still a leading many type, isn't he? (He could certainly lead me into all sorts of things!)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #550 on: April 02, 2007, 11:38:04 PM »

Okay, I'm senile and haven't written it down yet - when does edisaurus get in and when is the screening, so I can write it in my book and we can all plan to go and then sup?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #551 on: April 03, 2007, 12:57:34 AM »

Health vibes to DR Edisaurus' father....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #552 on: April 03, 2007, 12:59:59 AM »

Congrats Edisaurus for being held over for another week....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #553 on: April 03, 2007, 01:04:38 AM »

Thanks to today’s topic I about finished our See’s mini, foil wrapped Easter eggs, a mix of dark & milk chocolates.

I will have to hunt around sometime to see if anyplace here has See's. I have never tried them and now I am intrigued since so many of you have mentioned them.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #554 on: April 03, 2007, 01:07:06 AM »

Feel better vibes for SwishySarah..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #555 on: April 03, 2007, 01:07:26 AM »

Beautiful theatre Music Guy
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up