Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO POOPED TO POP  (Read 80404 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:TOO POOPED TO POP
« Reply #390 on: April 25, 2007, 09:51:10 PM »

...And I know I will look 'thinner' once I get my hair cut.  When it's at the length it is right now, it just widens my face in an unflattering manner since it grows straight out.

*And if I were to grow it out even longer, if I placed a light bulb in my mouth, my head would look like one of those fiber-optic lamps.  ;D
Make Your Own Luck.

FJL

« Reply #391 on: April 25, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »

Skip is reminding me that I need to ketchup on the sleep I missed last night.  Night, all.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #392 on: April 25, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »

PAGE 14 FIBER OPTIC LAMP DANCE

[move=right,scroll,6,transparent,100%][/move]
Make Your Own Luck.

MBarnum

« Reply #393 on: April 25, 2007, 09:59:33 PM »

I am glad I stayed in tonight...I am very sleepy and tired.

Tomorrow I will have lunch with Mr. Joe Morrison, star of such "made in Florida" films as STING OF DEATH, THE CHECKER FLAG, and RACING FEVER as well as a few episodes of FLIPPER!

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #394 on: April 25, 2007, 10:01:21 PM »

...And I know I will look 'thinner' once I get my hair cut.  When it's at the length it is right now, it just widens my face in an unflattering manner since it grows straight out.

*And if I were to grow it out even longer, if I placed a light bulb in my mouth, my head would look like one of those fiber-optic lamps.  ;D

Of course, there is always a different opinion from an outside source...... Like -- you happen to be the most attractive person in that group.  Radiant smile, and a face that gives "cuteness" a whole new meaning!!

Just my opinion.......:)

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2007, 10:05:20 PM »

Goodnight Mike....it was fun to visit in L.A. and get to know you a little better.

Goodnight dear Jose..... make a big and happy sleep.

G'night Fred, and sleep well George......

MBarnum

« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2007, 10:05:43 PM »

And I am having dinner with Laurie Mitchell.....

and Diana Darrin....

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #397 on: April 25, 2007, 10:08:59 PM »

Jose, just check out the photograph of our group where I look like I weigh 300 pounds - it's the angle and the shirt and bad posture in my photo - while I have put back on weight, I'm not near where I was last year at this time.

Photos - they can be very confusing and misleading, can't they?   A lesson for all dear readers to remember.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:09:47 PM by bk »

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #398 on: April 25, 2007, 10:09:56 PM »

Of course, there is always a different opinion from an outside source...... Like -- you happen to be the most attractive person in that group.  Radiant smile, and a face that gives "cuteness" a whole new meaning!!

Just my opinion.......:)

<blush>
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #399 on: April 25, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »

Jose, just check out the photograph of our group where I look like I weigh 300 pounds - it's the angle and the shirt and bad posture in my photo - while I have put back on weight, I'm not near where I was last year at this time.

Photos - they can be very confusing and misleading, can't they?   A lesson for all dear readers to remember.

I know, I know.

-I've been thinking about getting back on track, as it were, for the past couple of weeks.  It's not just the pic.  I've just been too darn busy to start and keep with any program right now.

However, I really do wish I had gotten my hair cut this morning.  I'm so used to it being short - "1 on the sides, 3 on the top" - that whenever it is "long", I just feel shaggy.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #400 on: April 25, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »

So, no more comments about my comments about my pic.  OK?

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #401 on: April 25, 2007, 10:14:45 PM »

And now it is time for me to "make a big and happy sleep" as DR MusicGuy put it.  So...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #402 on: April 25, 2007, 10:27:44 PM »

G'night Fred, and sleep well George......

Good night, MusicGuy!

Too late. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #403 on: April 25, 2007, 10:28:14 PM »

Great photos, Jose!!  Wow!  You met Paul Newman! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #404 on: April 25, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »

What fun pictures... Thanks for sharing.. Everyone looks to be having a great time!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #405 on: April 25, 2007, 11:03:14 PM »

HEADLINE: Canada Bans Bulbs

Does Holland know?

der Brucer

Holland will be furious...

However if it is lightbulbs, White Westinghouse or General Electric will be peeved!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

MBarnum

« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2007, 11:04:47 PM »

DR Musicguy, glad to see you made if home safely! Thanks for the tours and for being a grand meal mate!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2007, 11:04:53 PM »

Where is elmore3003 today?

Not sure but perhaps finding someone one to do a hit on the MacBeths....

George

« Reply #408 on: April 25, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »

What a fantastic day I had! I went back to Eddie Brandt's store to continue my search for photos for upcoming magazine interviews. I was there for about 3 hours! In the first hour a trio came in and one of them was, although I didn't realize it, former kid actor Sammy Ogg who played one of the two little kids on the I LOVE LUCY episode THE AMATEUR HOUR and he played Joe on SPIN AND MARTY! Well, it just so happens he is on my list of people I have been wanting to interview! LOL! We started chatting while he was in the store and that is when I found out who he was. He was trying to find some photos of the other kid from that episode as the two of them will be attending a Lucy wingding back east.

About an hour later a very nicely dressed older couple came in looking for photos of Roger Smith. I started chatting with them and asked the lady if she knew him or was a fan. Well, she says that she worked with him. I asked if she was an actress and she said yes, my name is Sally Todd! "Holy cow" I said, "You were in THE UNEARTHLY with Allison Hayes." She was quite happy that I knew who she was, and of course I have seen her in many films (GI Blues, Frankenstein's Daughter, Viking Women and the Sea Serpent)! So I will be interviewing her as well! We chatted for a very long time and the man that was with her went and brought back his camera and snapped photos of us and promised to e-mail them to me! And let me be telling you, Sally Todd still looks stunning!!!

All I kept thinking of was, I wish JRAnd56 were here with me!

That's a great story, MBarnum!  

MBarnum

« Reply #409 on: April 25, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »

Yes, poor BK slouched just as that photo was taken by the hunky busboyman...indeed BK was looking quite youthful and fit.

George

« Reply #410 on: April 26, 2007, 12:07:01 AM »

I'm watching "Medium" and they had a scene where this little girl was watching TV and it was a clip from "Frasier," with David Hyde Pierce and "Medium" producer, Kelsey Grammer. :)

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #411 on: April 26, 2007, 12:12:55 AM »

I have been awake far too long, but my math is not sticking in my head- I need a special math glue- perhaps sleep will do the trick
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

George

« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2007, 12:16:06 AM »

Getting "enough" sleep is supposed to help with a person's memory.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up