Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER  (Read 30291 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER
« Reply #330 on: May 20, 2007, 11:06:54 PM »

Right now I would settle for a converter for my old tv to do Closed Captioning. My tv is not CC ready. I bought it in 1989 and the law requiring the chips was not passed signed into law until 1990.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »

I had a small Black and White telly taht had closed captionine but it bit the dust over two years ago. I turned it on and a lovely plume of smoke came from it.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #332 on: May 20, 2007, 11:07:53 PM »

We now slid into page 12!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #333 on: May 20, 2007, 11:57:25 PM »

Stupid stupid stupid Time Warner!!!  Everything just went out for the last fifteen minutes.  It finally went back up about thirty seconds ago - naturally you can't get anyone on the phone, nor would they acknowledge the problem.  I HATE these corporations.  Anyway, I'm posting the notes right now, just in case.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up