Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: COOL JAZZ  (Read 32755 times)

Michael

Re:COOL JAZZ
« Reply #360 on: July 03, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »

Right now I am finishing my final edit of a Jason Graae music video. Edited to the song What's New Pussycat! from The Burt Bacharach album. It is a combination of video and photos that I took mixed with cd covers, headshots, production photos and photos of him with other stars.

For those that would like to see it here is the link to it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3pCNyt95ees

Never stop dreaming.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #361 on: July 03, 2007, 10:28:31 PM »

(Part Two)

When Brent was finished having his make-up removed, he came out of the room, met my friend Mike, and we all chatted for a while.  I told Brent that Larry sent his best, and that BK had sent a kiss; both of which I delivered verbally.

Let me say, that Brent Barrett is not only one of the most beautiful men I have ever met (truly the WSMA); but he is also one of the nicest and friendliest people I have ever met.  It was obvious that Brent was exhausted (and with good reason) but he was charming and gracious to both of us; until I was the one that finally said that we should let him go.

The best news of all is that Brent told that us that he has signed on for another year of playing The Phantom.  That might come as a disappointment to those who were hoping that Brent would return to New York and to the cast of PRINCESSES.  However, it is fantastic news for anyone who has a chance to get to Vegas in the next year.  Don't miss a chance to see Brent in PHANTOM.  He is awesome.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #362 on: July 03, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »

Right now I am finishing my final edit of a Jason Graae music video. Edited to the song What's New Pussycat! from The Burt Bacharach album. It is a combination of video and photos that I took mixed with cd covers, headshots, production photos and photos of him with other stars.

For those that would like to see it here is the link to it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3pCNyt95ees

Very nicely done, Michael!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #363 on: July 03, 2007, 10:36:01 PM »

By the way, as we were talking to Brent, Elizabeth Loyacano came by with some friend of hers from New York, who wanted to meet Brent.  We chatted with her for a few minutes, and she was extemely delightful and down-to-earth.
“One thing’s universal,

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #364 on: July 03, 2007, 10:59:54 PM »

My cell phone has gone missing within my room...
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #365 on: July 03, 2007, 11:23:21 PM »

Glad you liked Brent, who will, of course, be appearing in our fundraiser come November.  Had dinner with Walter - of course, I was so bloody hungry I ate too much, so diet starts on the 'morrow.

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #366 on: July 03, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »

I found my cell phone
>.<
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up