Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOSING MY MIND  (Read 32355 times)

Cillaliz

Re:LOSING MY MIND
« Reply #330 on: July 25, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »

See what happens when I stay up late...lol.. I better get to sleep. I have a long day tomorrow.

Night

Jason

« Reply #331 on: July 25, 2007, 11:38:56 PM »

BK: I sent Michael an email a couple of weeks ago, but I've not heard back from him...

Jason

« Reply #332 on: July 25, 2007, 11:39:19 PM »

Cilla: YAY! Glad you'll be coming in for a visit. :)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #333 on: July 25, 2007, 11:49:30 PM »

BRETT AND BUTTER - that should be the name of something, shouldn't it?

One of Elmore's el cheapos, perhaps??

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #334 on: July 25, 2007, 11:53:47 PM »

Well, I went to the focus group this afternoon and evidently, they had another group yesterday.  It was interesting.  There were about 10 of us and a facilitator and another woman typing on a laptop computer who never said anything.  They also recorded the whole thing.  They asked general questions like how long have we been involved with the Center, what kinds of performances/performance groups do we like to go to, what are the good/bad things about the Center, what specific things would we like to have come to the Center...things like that.  It lasted a couple of hours and we were told that we'd all be contacted in August with the results of the focus groups.  And then I went to my sister's house.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #335 on: July 25, 2007, 11:56:28 PM »

Well, it turns out that my sister did not get the widescreen HD TV today.  She needs to make sure that there is enough clearance space for ventilation and she's going to check several on-line places to compare prices, shipping and possible tax amounts.  At least all of the shelves are up, except that she had gotten doors for the shelfs so that the TV can be hidden when not in use, but she got the wrong size door tracks.  She got one set of 70-inch wide tracks instead of two sets of 48-inch wide tracks.  Darn...now she has to go back to Ikea. ;)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 11:57:46 PM by George »

George

« Reply #336 on: July 26, 2007, 12:01:17 AM »

And since it's still "Ask BK Day," I finally have a question for anyone.  I thought that I had lost my 512 MB memory stick but actually found it earlier this evening.  My question is:  How long do I need to let it dry after it's been washed in the washing machine...assuming that putting it in the dryer (on purpose) is not a good thing?  And I'm not kidding. ::)

I hope it still works!  I don't think that there was anything tremendously important on it, but it did have some things saved. :( Dopey me.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 12:01:32 AM by George »

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2007, 12:02:32 AM »

I too am planning my various NY trips. Now that my classes are set in stone I need to figure out what two show weekends I am coming. I am going to try to make the Brain opening, but it requires me to miss 3 classes, so it depends on my teacher's kindness. I also need to figure which showtimes I want to see Starfighter and Such Good Friends and purchase my tickets. I will be there the weekend of the 28th :)
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

George

« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2007, 12:05:16 AM »

But the good news is is that I'm going to see the World Premiere Engagement of Young Frankenstein at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle!!  I'm going Tuesday, August 14 and the seats are in row L on the main floor!  That's a pretty good location!  I'm so excited!!  It's the pre-Broadway tour!  Now, if I can just sneak in a video camera.... ::)

;D

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 12:07:36 AM by George »

George

« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2007, 12:09:32 AM »

I know it's not The Brain or The Last Starfighter or Such Good Friends at NYMF, but it'll do...for now. :D

George

« Reply #340 on: July 26, 2007, 12:26:50 AM »

And now I must go to bed.  I NEED to be at work at 9:00...and that's pretty darned early for me.  We'll see if I make it! ;)

Good night, all!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up