Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: TILT-A-WHIRL  (Read 97093 times)

Jason

Re:TILT-A-WHIRL
« Reply #450 on: August 16, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »

We have our show at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon - but I should be all done around 5ish.  Is that too late?

Hmm...might be a bit late for a motion picture event, but that'd allow PLENTY of time for a motion dinner event. (There's not groaning allowed here at HHW...) I have to be at the theatre around 6:30, which is probably when DR Jose would want to be at his theatre to run through his keyboard book... That's assuming that DR Jose is out of auditions by 5:00, anyway...he's always causing trouble that way.

We'll give you a call...

Jason

« Reply #451 on: August 16, 2007, 10:10:31 PM »

By the by, I don't have your telephonic number, DR Cason. I'll send you mine should you wish to use it while you're in town. Once you go home, however, it must be erased from your phone and never used again, you understand. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #452 on: August 16, 2007, 10:10:59 PM »

Jane, have you thought about Christmas cards/gift cards using one or more of these "photos"? They're really first-rate.

Jeanne, I agree, they are adoreable!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

FJL

« Reply #453 on: August 16, 2007, 10:13:06 PM »

Cason's first show getting an extension.  Your mom and I are so proud, er, I mean your family must be so proud.

Whew, almost got stuck paying for Cason's sublet if I hadn't fixed that before Miss Karen saw it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #454 on: August 16, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »

I did watch today's episode of AS THE WORLD TURNS. One thing I realized from today's show is that the gay character Luke is not in the closet. His brother and his friends know he's gay, so that's a nice change from the usual set-up on soaps.

Of course, he was probably in the closet for over a year that he's been on the show, but it's nice to see that people talk to him openly knowledgeable about his sexual identity.

He was... The episode of the reveal was nicely done
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #455 on: August 16, 2007, 10:14:57 PM »

Actors too busy to do a show?  I don't get it either....

nor do i!

I have been reading some of the posts and i hope it all sorts itself out. If I was an actor, and the show had a great premise and plot I would be jumping all over it. THE BRAIN is excellent!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #456 on: August 16, 2007, 10:17:14 PM »

By the by, I don't have your telephonic number, DR Cason. I'll send you mine should you wish to use it while you're in town. Once you go home, however, it must be erased from your phone and never used again, you understand. ;)

And if I do use it after that, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of my actions, right?
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #457 on: August 16, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

Great news about Bukowsical Cason!

Jason

« Reply #458 on: August 16, 2007, 10:18:48 PM »

What I don't get are actors who HAVE jobs - on BROADWAY, even - who don't show up to do their jobs! I can't tell you how many times a couple of cast members of Avenue Q have called out for seemingly no reason at all. One of our leads used to call out at LEAST twice a week.

I know 1,000 other actors who would LOVE to have their jobs - and would show up to do them, too!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #459 on: August 16, 2007, 10:21:04 PM »

Great news about Bukowsical Cason!

Thank you, DakotaCelt!  Nice to see you back!
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »

What I don't get are actors who HAVE jobs - on BROADWAY, even - who don't show up to do their jobs! I can't tell you how many times a couple of cast members of Avenue Q have called out for seemingly no reason at all. One of our leads used to call out at LEAST twice a week.

I know 1,000 other actors who would LOVE to have their jobs - and would show up to do them, too!

Where's the love for DR's Jason and Cason?  WE'D be there.

Jason

« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2007, 10:21:58 PM »

And if I do use it after that, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of my actions, right?

I'm sorry, Mr. Murphy...there is no Jason at this number. May I redirect your call? No, there has never been a Jason at this number...perhaps you misdialed?

This call will be terminated in three...two...one... Click

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »

Still around, just trying to balance the teeter totter......

My emotions in the last week have ran the gamut and the tilt a whirl is an apt description.

I am trying to hold things together but it is tough. Conditions at work are deteriorating and I will be glad to be going back to night hours. I will at least have some of my work hours out of the sphere of poison.

My dad is holding his own but is now only really active for a few hours aday and is sleeping more and more. My mother is starting to have health issues....

The rest of my life is in just as big an uproar. DBF is moving to St. George, Utah in late December but I am stuck in Fargo due to some commitments I made a while back.

Miss Karen

« Reply #463 on: August 16, 2007, 10:22:37 PM »

Yeah, DCelt it's great to have you back.  DRs Jane and TCB were asking about you early in today's postings.  They will be glad to see that you're back at HHW.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #464 on: August 16, 2007, 10:23:37 PM »

Thank you, DakotaCelt!  Nice to see you back!

I will try and be around more...

This permitting if the tilt a whirl (aka my life at the moment) does not whirl out of control.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #465 on: August 16, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »

I am getting very worn and frazzled... I am almost on auto pilot

Jason

« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2007, 10:25:08 PM »

There'd be no calling out at the Jason and Cason Show. It'd be like Elaine Stritch calling out of At Liberty or Mandy Patinkin calling out of Mamaloshen. What would be the point?

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2007, 10:27:39 PM »

There'd be no calling out at the Jason and Cason Show. It'd be like Elaine Stritch calling out of At Liberty or Mandy Patinkin calling out of Mamaloshen. What would be the point?

Precisely.  Now we just need to find the backers...

Jason

« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »

Precisely.  Now we just need to find the backers...

Good Lord, man...we could be standing at the brink of a whole new entertainment empire! Who wouldn't want to back us??

FJL

« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »

We could call the Jason and Cason show something like BRATTONY MURPHY.

Or maybe not.

Miss Karen

« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2007, 10:32:52 PM »

Why thank you sir!  I'm still just kind of waiting for the signatures on the dotted line before I believe anything.

I want to get excited and say "Ya-hooo!' -- but I don't want to jinx it -- so no comment until I get that call that you are walking out onto the stage to perform...

Are they extending the spending money per day, too? I'm having some issues collecting child support from DR FJL...

Jason

« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2007, 10:33:25 PM »

Jason and Cason in:

MUMMENBRATTZ
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:33:45 PM by Jason »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »

fingers crossed...

Jason

« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2007, 10:34:06 PM »

Cason and Jason in:

MURPHYSHANTZ

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2007, 10:36:28 PM »

I want to get excited and say "Ya-hooo!' -- but I don't want to jinx it -- so no comment until I get that call that you are walking out onto the stage to perform...

Are they extending the spending money per day, too? I'm having some issues collecting child support from DR FJL...

They are indeed -- so don't worry, Daddy won't have to worry about me knocking at the door until next week.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »

Interesting title!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:07 PM »

My God, the possible titles!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:13 PM »

I've watched an episode of McCloud - was that show ever good?

Jason

« Reply #478 on: August 16, 2007, 10:38:01 PM »

My God, the possible titles!

The mind boggles...

François

« Reply #479 on: August 16, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »

;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up