Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: A NEW DO  (Read 94152 times)

Jason

Re:A NEW DO
« Reply #540 on: August 19, 2007, 12:02:05 AM »

I think there is some massive Cason paraphrasing and statement interpretation going on here!

I don't know what you mean... You can't prove it!

FJL

« Reply #541 on: August 19, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »

And one for dollars

FJL

« Reply #542 on: August 19, 2007, 12:02:28 AM »

Spoo, that was late.

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #543 on: August 19, 2007, 12:03:46 AM »

Can I throw t-shirts at people and throw them out of the theatre? (Only after the show has ended, of course...I would never eject audience members during your performance - that would be quite unseemly.)

We actually have a moment where a shirt is throw out into the audience.  
But you can take care of the rest of 'em!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 12:04:13 AM by Cason »
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Jason

« Reply #544 on: August 19, 2007, 12:04:16 AM »

Alright, kids...it's nearly 3 in the morning. I have two shows tomorrow, and I need to give my pitching arm a rest before I have to throw some more merch at people at the matinee. Doctor's orders.

'Night, all!!

FJL

« Reply #545 on: August 19, 2007, 12:05:52 AM »

Cason - I may have missed the discussion, but are you going on in a really major role on Monday?  Will we have to kick ourselves if we're forced to miss it?  (Obviously, we're looking forward to seeing you in Brain, which we wouldn't miss under penalty of bitch-slapping.)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #546 on: August 19, 2007, 12:07:16 AM »

Good luck Cason on Monday and subsequently with the Brain! Break a leg!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Jason

« Reply #547 on: August 19, 2007, 12:08:27 AM »

Ooh...Ms. Jennifer Holliday is about to perform on "Soul Train!"

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #548 on: August 19, 2007, 12:08:44 AM »

Esther and Jason - together again for the first time...

I spy a new avatar!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #549 on: August 19, 2007, 12:09:20 AM »

Cason - I may have missed the discussion, but are you going on in a really major role on Monday?  Will we have to kick ourselves if we're forced to miss it?  (Obviously, we're looking forward to seeing you in Brain, which we wouldn't miss under penalty of bitch-slapping.)

Since we were extended, I am being given a performance in one of the male's roles.  
I don't think you'll kick yourselves if you miss it.  
I am just looking at it as a time to have fun -- but I suggest you save it for The Brain!
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #550 on: August 19, 2007, 12:11:08 AM »

DBF has used FinalCut Pro before. Are you familiar with that Edi?

I am. It seems to be taking the market and I probably should learn it, but I've been working on AVID since '92 and it's still the preferred system in most post houses.

A lot of my friends cut on it---a very powerful product!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Jason

« Reply #551 on: August 19, 2007, 12:14:07 AM »

That's the goldest gold lame caftan I've ever seen, and it looks even gold-er....on Ms. Holliday's zaftig frame!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #552 on: August 19, 2007, 12:14:36 AM »

DBF has used AVID..

He has also used several different audio programs also.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #553 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:03 AM »

NDSU got an educational grant to get Final Cut.

FJL

« Reply #554 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:15 AM »

We'll still try to make it, of course, since we have the tickets.  (The only real problem right now is an all-afternoon work-through Skip has on Monday with the Last Starfighter choreographer, which may be exhausting.)  

Jason

« Reply #555 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:25 AM »

Now I'm really going to bed.

Goodnight.

FJL

« Reply #556 on: August 19, 2007, 12:16:16 AM »

Now, now, Jason, you used to look zaftig in gold lame as well, once upon a time.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #557 on: August 19, 2007, 12:16:20 AM »

Some of the things they wore on Solid Gold and Soul Train were interesting to say the least

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #558 on: August 19, 2007, 12:19:49 AM »

We'll still try to make it, of course, since we have the tickets.  (The only real problem right now is an all-afternoon work-through Skip has on Monday with the Last Starfighter choreographer, which may be exhausting.)  

See, don't fret -- I am going in for the 2pm show.  I mean, I'll most likely play the lawyer at the 7pm one, but don't feel like you have to break your backs trying to make it all work out.

FJL

« Reply #559 on: August 19, 2007, 12:21:08 AM »

Oh, OK.  

FJL

« Reply #560 on: August 19, 2007, 12:22:33 AM »

DON'T FRET, FREDDIE - that's my new update to NO NO NANNETTE and YES YES YVETTE

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #561 on: August 19, 2007, 12:23:39 AM »

I am going to head for bed... Pleasant dreams everyone and take care!

Broken leg vibes to Cason!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up