Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: I, TUNES  (Read 96137 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:I, TUNES
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2007, 09:47:35 PM »

...and DR Jeanne is his aunt --- that's why everyone keeps saying this a family site -- we're all related some how (kind'a like a royal family -- eeeek!) ...

The Genealogical family tree of this board would be monstrous!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Jason

« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »

Well, since I have to sing and be pretty tomorrow, I should shower and get to bed...

'Night, all!

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2007, 09:48:59 PM »

My copy of Sacco and Vanzetti has been shipped.

(I don't even know who they were).

Watch the trailer at our website: www.willowpondfilms.com

If you buy it from the link from our website, I believe we get a percentage from our distributor, who also has many other fine films "of interest"...
http://firstrunfeatures.com/saccovanzettidvd.html

And they lowered the price! Yay!

Thank you Tom, and I hope you like it!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »

Jose - What kind of Daddy are you?  I mean, did you even offer to help him with his headache, huh, did you?

(Oh, I forgot, this is a family site.)

I am confused...

Who is the grandmother?

Who is the father?  I think there should be DNA test or perhaps some monkey cake...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Jason

« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »

We are, indeed, a family...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kB0fpktxrJI

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »

Channel 2 News is reporting that fat can be caused by a virus.

Stress virus strikes again!

Edisaurus

« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2007, 09:52:31 PM »

The problem with NYMF is it has become something it was not intended to be - about "names."  

Whatever happened to being discovered? I would love to go to a show and see someone as talented as Cason et al and know that someday I would be saying I knew him when...

That's sometimes more thrilling to me than seeing a "name".
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2007, 09:52:51 PM »

If I bring THAT lawyer, your chocolates and flowers won't make it to the couch .. much less your front door ...

Do you want Jeanne and I to referee?  Or should we ask George?

Edisaurus

« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »

I guess it's a similar story to Oscar & Felix.

LOL! Oh yes, but....

SPOILER ALERT!

Felix and Oscar don't get killed off in the end!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »

Gotta love that Karen!  Always thinking of others!   :-*  :-*  :-*

THat she is!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #520 on: August 20, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »

Good luck Cason!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »

Good luck Jason!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »

I think DakotaCelt might take out a loan to go to NYC if Matt Ashford was in "Brain..X"

THUD!!!!

Heck, If i could have backstage passes I would go in a heartbeat!

Heck, the shows would fill up really fast with matt fans

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #523 on: August 20, 2007, 10:03:16 PM »

Whatever happened to being discovered? I would love to go to a show and see someone as talented as Cason et al and know that someday I would be saying I knew him when...

That's sometimes more thrilling to me than seeing a "name".

I agree... i like to watch shows that dont necessarily have big names. They sometimes do it for hte love of performing

Edisaurus

« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2007, 10:25:35 PM »

Does anyone know any good memory exercises?

In college, my former roommate and I would sing the Lord Chancellor's Nightmare song to see which one of us was sober enough to drive...does that count?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #525 on: August 20, 2007, 10:32:05 PM »

Wouldn't this make a great new avatar for JOSE???

Of course it would! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #526 on: August 20, 2007, 10:34:21 PM »

I agree about discovering talent, but when the head of the festival says they'd be stupid not to brag about the "names" when that's all that anyone cares about, then they're playing a game that was never part of their original model.  Nothing wrong with "names" but it should not be what the festival is about, and I'm afraid that's what it's turned into - I hear it all the time now from people.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #527 on: August 20, 2007, 10:35:26 PM »

Now that is a great avatar for Jose!!  Gotta love the expression!

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #528 on: August 20, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »

LOL! Oh yes, but....

SPOILER ALERT!

Felix and Oscar don't get killed off in the end!

'Cause they weren't no-good commie imgrants!

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #529 on: August 20, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »

Now that is a great avatar for Jose!!  Gotta love the expression!

I prefer the one he's using.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #530 on: August 20, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »

That one is nice also!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #531 on: August 20, 2007, 10:51:47 PM »

I faint better on leopard print ...

Well Missy Karen, here ya go!   And it's ridiculously affordable!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 10:52:25 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

George

« Reply #532 on: August 20, 2007, 10:51:49 PM »

I prefer the one he's using.

It's just another choice. ::)

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2007, 10:52:24 PM »

Bossa Nova is wafting its gentle way throughout the home environment.  It's amazing how calming it is.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2007, 10:53:11 PM »

It's just another choice. ::)

;)

I realize that.  I was stating my preference.   ::)

I'm not a moron.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 10:54:06 PM by Ron Pulliam »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #535 on: August 20, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »

I'm getting an early start tomorrow - trip to LACC to pick up a check, then to the bank to deposit said check, then picking up dry cleaning, then packing what little I'm bringing in Ye Olde Suitcase.  I actually organized everything today, plus I made a list of everything I need to bring and will check off stuff as I go through the day.  I'm hoping to get to bed by ten and then it's up at 3:45 and ride to airport will arrive at 4:15, which should get me to the airport by five.  Then I'll go to the little club where I like to sit and I should be able to post from there, presuming AppleCare did indeed fix the problem with my on location wireless.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #536 on: August 20, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »

I send good vibes for casting and safe journey bk!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:20 PM »

RLP, love the couch you found for MissKaren!

George

« Reply #538 on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:51 PM »

I realize that.  I was stating my preference.   ::)

I'm not a moron.

I never implied that you were. :-\

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #539 on: August 20, 2007, 11:13:04 PM »

Well Missy Karen, here ya go!   And it's ridiculously affordable!

Ron - really! A tiger pillow on a leopard couch - turn in your Gay-Eye lapel pin.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up