Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE I'S HAVE IT  (Read 27159 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE I'S HAVE IT
« Reply #240 on: November 03, 2007, 12:01:33 AM »

PAGE NINE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: November 03, 2007, 12:02:35 AM »

Matthew, which release of the concert version do you have?  The original (and rare) version that (if I remember correctly) was recalled and which has 24 tracks on disc 1 and no bonus track on disc 2 or the second release that has fewer tracks on disc 1?  I actually have both here at work.

Now I'm confused!

Matthew posted

been listening to Chess this afternoon.  A mix of the Concert CD, the London CD and the Broadway CD.

To the best of my knowledge there never was a recording of the original London Cast.

By "Concert" do you guys mean the studio concept album, recorded and released prior to the show opening?

der Brucer

No, not the original studio concept album.  When I first asked Matthew about the two different concert versions (what you quoted above), that was a brain fart on my part (no comments from the peanut gallery, please ;)).  I was thinking about the two different 2001/2002 English language Danish tour cast recordings, both of which I have at work.  I qualified my original question in today's Reply #173 at 05:38:31 pm.  

Clear as mud? :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 12:02:58 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #242 on: November 03, 2007, 12:06:06 AM »

So, the 1994 Concert recording is NOT rare?

George

« Reply #243 on: November 03, 2007, 12:17:10 AM »

So, the 1994 Concert recording is NOT rare?

Well, not as rare as the Danish tour cast with the extra tracks that was recalled. :-\

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #244 on: November 03, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »

Matthew, I haven't forgotten your David Siegel request and I'll be getting you his contact info this weekend.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up