Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: TWO'S COMPANY  (Read 40624 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:TWO'S COMPANY
« Reply #360 on: November 05, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »

An ironic point here....

On the news they are no crying about a labor shortage because for decades  North Dakota's #1 export was not wheat or cattle but its own young. Funny how the tables turn.

I figure there will be a demand until the bust cycle comes again. There are some counties in ND that have an average age of 55
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #361 on: November 05, 2007, 11:54:15 PM »

Has anyone heard from MissKaren???
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #362 on: November 05, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »

News Monitoring is important in gathering pertinent bits of information.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #363 on: November 05, 2007, 11:58:35 PM »

However the definition of media is multifaceted but has to primary parts: the message and the messenger

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #364 on: November 06, 2007, 12:00:04 AM »

Media monitoring involves the careful and meticulous observation of incoming data. One must then analyze and create a data set to come up with a hypothesis of action and inaction

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #365 on: November 06, 2007, 12:02:20 AM »

Since I am waiting for news... Attendees of the show would be the messenger

The audience also acts as a gatekeeper in determining what information they want to retain from the messenger

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #366 on: November 06, 2007, 12:04:39 AM »

For example today's discussion on Soup

1. Manhattan Chowder
2. New England Chowder

Several things can be read into exchange of information relating to these cans of soup

a. Differernces in taste
b. regional preference
c. Quality
d. Just let me eat the soap so I can play operator with the cans!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #367 on: November 06, 2007, 12:06:03 AM »

Is there any string available here to go between the two cans of soup so one can hear the other?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #368 on: November 06, 2007, 12:07:41 AM »

Perhaps this is the conversation that the two cans of chowder may have...

NECC: You are alooking a bit burnt
MCC; You are looking a bit pale, are you well?
NECC: No, I am fine and you?
MCC:  They got the recipe mixed up and put tomatoes in...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #369 on: November 06, 2007, 12:08:20 AM »

I am running amuck trying to track down the talking cans!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #370 on: November 06, 2007, 12:09:08 AM »

WANTED:

Two loose cans!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #371 on: November 06, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »

Wonder if i can singlehandedly get us to page 14?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #372 on: November 06, 2007, 12:10:35 AM »

I wonder what the magic number is to get to page 14?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #373 on: November 06, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »

Hello Tom and DerBrucer!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #374 on: November 06, 2007, 12:11:26 AM »

Gotta love painkillers... I threw my back.. The pills are working but I feel quite loony!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #375 on: November 06, 2007, 12:12:50 AM »

How is your day/evening going gentlemen?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #376 on: November 06, 2007, 12:13:53 AM »

Hello George!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #377 on: November 06, 2007, 12:17:27 AM »

I'm watching American Masters - Carol Burnett

I missed it.  But I just set my DVR to record this on Friday morning. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #378 on: November 06, 2007, 12:17:50 AM »

Hello George!

Hi, Dakota!  I just sent you a PM. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #379 on: November 06, 2007, 12:20:12 AM »

I suspect it will be a late evening tonight...

George

« Reply #380 on: November 06, 2007, 12:20:24 AM »

I like the way nobody asked why DR Sandra was smashing a pickle with a hammer. You all just assumed it was normal behavior for her, I guess.

Welcome to HHW!! ;D

George

« Reply #381 on: November 06, 2007, 12:23:17 AM »

I LOVED the show CHUCK tonight. We got some of the backstory on his years at Stanford, and it was just terrific. Fun show and a VERY sexy villain.

I agree on all counts. :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #382 on: November 06, 2007, 12:23:43 AM »

Sandra is a vibrant person and what floats her boat is fine with me...

George

« Reply #383 on: November 06, 2007, 12:24:51 AM »

the problem I have with Clam Chowder, be it Manhattan (which has a tomato base) or New England (which has a cream base) is that ther are all thsoe yucky clams in it... ruins the whole thing for me!  

Me, too! :P

George

« Reply #384 on: November 06, 2007, 12:28:56 AM »

d. Just let me eat the soap so I can play operator with the cans!

Eat the SOAP??

;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #385 on: November 06, 2007, 12:30:06 AM »

I meant soup... I blame the painkillers....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #386 on: November 06, 2007, 12:31:41 AM »

Not a clam fan either. They are slimey

George

« Reply #387 on: November 06, 2007, 12:34:30 AM »

~~~Back Vibes for Dakota!!~~~

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #388 on: November 06, 2007, 12:35:43 AM »

Wonder if anyone has ever found a pearl in a can of clam chowder soup...

I believe pearls can be found in clams

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #389 on: November 06, 2007, 12:36:43 AM »

Probably that is why they are in a chowder is because the clam up!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up