Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE LUBITSCH TOUCH  (Read 60111 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE LUBITSCH TOUCH
« Reply #270 on: February 15, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »

I am praying my telly holds out until summer when I can get a new one... Present telly needs time to warm up to watch anything...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2008, 11:09:26 PM »

One of my projects when it warms up a bit and I can find someone to help me haul them to my car is there is a now a place that is collecting old electronics to keep them from, going in the landfill. I have two dead monitors and a scanner taht need to go. I am tired of using them as a foot rest and a floor ornament
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #272 on: February 15, 2008, 11:11:23 PM »

One of the monitors blew up when I was reading here on HHW... All of sudden the notes disappeared and the screen went black with a spoof of smoke coming out from the back.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: February 15, 2008, 11:12:35 PM »

There other one started turning everything to shades of green.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #274 on: February 15, 2008, 11:13:47 PM »

I have less than 80 to a new plateau.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 11:14:28 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: February 15, 2008, 11:18:53 PM »

We will be near freezing tomorrow... Much nicer than the temps we had on Wednesday..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2008, 11:19:14 PM »

I am on a roll...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #277 on: February 15, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

I may pop in an audio book dvd into the old puter and listen to it while reorganizing...

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #278 on: February 15, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »

What?  No pictures of the Courts Show?

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #279 on: February 15, 2008, 11:57:00 PM »

Well... Since we're so close, I guess I shall stay for a few more minutes for the changing of the day...
Make Your Own Luck.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up