Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NON SEQUITUR  (Read 71365 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
THE NON SEQUITUR
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:28:14 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes got to go 'round, and now it is time for you to post until the spinning cows come home.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:43:48 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:THE NON SEQUITUR
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:30:19 AM »

And the word of the day is: PAWKY!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »

And now - Dino at the piano.

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »

I hope this wont slow things down too much :)
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 12:35:32 AM »

Congrats Dakota - I'm going to bed now. Goodnight all.
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 12:36:39 AM »

Thanks George and Audriana, pleasant dreams to you both...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 12:37:13 AM »

Sure, WUSSBURGER.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 12:37:45 AM »

Welcome five GUESTS.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »

TOD:

I have not seen an episode of THE SIMPSONS in years due to thefact taht I do not have cable. However I did like the one where Tom Baker and Colin Baker provided voices in an episode back in early 1990s.

the movie was a riot.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 12:38:02 AM »

Any uppity directors amongst the GUESTS?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 12:38:52 AM »

DBF and I saw it a while back and laughed. He is a fan of the show and I have only seen a few episodes here and there. I have liked what I have seen though.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 12:39:21 AM »

Nope.....

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »

And just because...here's Dakota's 12000th Post:

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 12:41:01 AM »

I have heard that Matt Ashford's movies will finally be released. One i will see and the other I will pass.

I am not a fan of exorcism type movies. The Exorcist still creeps me out.

George

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 12:42:13 AM »

I used to watch The Simpsons when it was first on, but haven't seen it in years. :-\ What I have seen, I've really enjoyed.  I have the movie in my Netflix queue.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 12:42:54 AM »

And the word of the day is: PAWKY!

Like Michele?? :D

;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 12:43:00 AM »

His other movie is a roman a' clef type comedy. A movie within a comedy.  Please advise on spelling of the word.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 12:43:26 AM »

I have heard that Matt Ashford's movies will finally be released. One i will see and the other I will pass.

I am not a fan of exorcism type movies. The Exorcist still creeps me out.

George

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 12:43:39 AM »

NOW, I MUST go to sleep.  And when I awake, i'll call Group Health and make an appointment.

Good night, all.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 12:43:45 AM »

His other movie is a roman a' clef type comedy. A movie within a comedy.  Please advise on spelling of the word.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 12:44:05 AM »

Pleasant dreams George!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »

Doing a bit of research of what I can and cannot take on a plane...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 12:45:17 AM »

I have gotten a letter for the pins in my ankle

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 12:46:43 AM »

Things have changed vastly since I last flew.....

BTW, if anyone else is interested you are welcome to join DR Laura and I in VEgas... I am flying into lost wages on my way to Utah.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 12:49:09 AM »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 12:55:54 AM »

This page is getting very surreal, rather like a Pinter play.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »

I think I'm getting tired.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

Pinter's plays are rather interesting...

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 01:00:15 AM »

I think I'm getting tired.

I beat you to it reading the last three pages from last night.  Ooof.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 01:01:05 AM »

only a few more to page 2
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up