Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOSING THE NOTES  (Read 21885 times)

FJL

Re:HOSING THE NOTES
« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2008, 09:17:05 PM »

Skip made a yummy blueberry clofuti (sp?) tonight.

I had the clofuti (sp?) with Haagen-Dazs vanilla honeybee ice cream, which is, as the saying goes, like piling Damon upon Pythias.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #271 on: March 05, 2008, 09:18:10 PM »

Perhaps I'll take a quick ride in the motor car and get something to snack on, like a whole pizza.  I don't think cheesy potatoes are an option, unfortunately.  I could get a baked potato, I suppose, but that doesn't sound yummilicious.  Or, I could just get a bagel and be done with it.  Or some cucumber roll.  Well, I'll report back with food in hand.

FJL

« Reply #272 on: March 05, 2008, 09:21:26 PM »

I guess it's spelled "clafouti"

Which sort of sounds like shipoopi

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »

Today, I FINALLY got an e-mail from the credit union handling my mortgage refinance, saying, "Congratulations! The closing documents to finalize your home refinance have been sent to your escrow company."  Hoo and Ray!!  I called "my" escrow contact and left a message to talk about a specific closing date but didn't hear back.  Hopefully, I'll get a call tomorrow and this will all be done very soonly. :D

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:16:09 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up