Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: OLDIES BUT GOODIES  (Read 24246 times)

MBarnum

Re:OLDIES BUT GOODIES
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2004, 11:08:31 PM »

Just finished watching the 1925 version of SHE starring the lovley Betty Blythe. It was a very interesting movie, but seemed much older then 1925, I thought. This movie is a very good example of probably why they finally began the production code later on in the early 30s. Betty Blythe's outfits left very little, in fact nothing, to the imagination!! I mean she was practically nekkid from the waist up most of the time...she put Janet Jackson to shame, that is for sure! I know that I saw much more of Betty then I really had wanted to...although she is quite a pretty actress. The rest of the cast was pretty dull, however.

Couldn't get through VENGEANCE OF SHE. I watched the trailer and could tell right then and there that this was not going to be an easy 101 minutes to sit through.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2004, 11:09:27 PM »

Reminds me of John Keister on Almost Live (was a Seattle based sketch comedy show, for those who don't know of what I speak) in the mid 90s or so...
"A doctor in Wenatchee was charged this week with over-prescribing Prozac to his patients.  This raises the question... Is there really such a thing as too much Prozac if you live in Wenatchee?" :D

ROTFLMAO!!  ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2004, 11:13:03 PM »

Ahh, burgers at The Tav.  One of the few things I miss about Ellensburg.

I was about to ask if Ann ate at The Tav.  Some things in Ellensburg never change.... Come ot think of it, nothing in Ellensburg ever changes.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2004, 11:15:30 PM »

George -- When is STEPHEN SCHWARTZ going to be in Oly?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2004, 11:19:28 PM »

George -- When is STEPHEN SCHWARTZ going to be in Oly?

Two weeks from tonight:  Saturday, February 21st.  I can't wait!  I might be able to work backstage and actually meet Stephen and Debbie and Scott.  But if I can't (it depends if they need someone backstage), at least I've signed up to usher and will be able to see the concert.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jed

« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2004, 11:23:15 PM »

LOL!  So true, TCB, so true.
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up