Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: OOB  (Read 19856 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:OOB
« Reply #300 on: March 29, 2008, 12:51:09 AM »

any suggestions on a television that is out presently on the market that is digital but will not cost an arm, leg and any other part of one's body?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: March 29, 2008, 12:51:55 AM »

Page 11 dance....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #302 on: March 29, 2008, 12:57:30 AM »

I had a dream about you George and you were dressed as Carmen Miranda and you were prancing on stage wearing fruit

Oh, really??

:D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #303 on: March 29, 2008, 01:01:47 AM »

any suggestions on a television that is out presently on the market that is digital but will not cost an arm, leg and any other part of one's body?

I have no idea...yet.  I will be getting my income tax refund next week (yea!!), but I need to get my car serviced first, then I need to pay my property taxes because I'm not paying them with my new mortgage, then I need to start paying my mom back for the up-front costs of the refinance (and the first one ::)) and only THEN I will be able to think about a new TV. :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #304 on: March 29, 2008, 01:02:25 AM »

OMG!!!!  It wasn't a dream :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #305 on: March 29, 2008, 01:03:22 AM »

I need glasses first but I my present telly is dying.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #306 on: March 29, 2008, 01:05:11 AM »

George you are an enigma my dear freind...

George

« Reply #307 on: March 29, 2008, 01:13:45 AM »

George you are an enigma my dear freind...

It's called ACTING!!

;D
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up