Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: BEING FRIDAY  (Read 51908 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:BEING FRIDAY
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »

I'm feeling very tired, logey, full, and rather disgusting.  Otherwise, things are grand.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »

I'm feeling very tired, logey, full, and rather disgusting.  Otherwise, things are grand.

I know the feeling.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2008, 10:18:59 PM »

same here...

worn out from the week and contemplating ... BED!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2008, 10:20:40 PM »

for some odd reason I am finding some light jazz I just put in very, very relaxing....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »

physically tired but not mentally....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #365 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:30 PM »

Hello FJL...

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #366 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:53 PM »

DR DakotaCelt, what is it that you are studying? And is it for a master's degree?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #367 on: May 16, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »

Yes... Semester ended overa  week ago. However, we have been very short staffed and our summer student help do not come until next week.

I have been running all week.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »

DBF has Laryngitis..... The poor dear... I do feel his pain!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #369 on: May 16, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »

Laura, when I was Utah they had the cherry MnM's.... They just started selling them up here. I am not impressed with them.  I would love for them to bring back the Mint 3 Mousketeer bars and mint MnMs again. Those are good

FJL

« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

And I feel full and disgusting and logey
Homely as Borgnine but sexy as Bogey
But alive
But alive
But alive

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2008, 10:37:29 PM »

I've seen the mint Three Musketeers bars, but I didn't buy any.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »

I like them... I love dark chocolate .

I will pass on the Cherry MnMs... I was not impressed

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »

I feel like I overtaxed the second wind this week... I have absolutely no get up and go...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up