Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BLACK HOLE OF CALCUTTA  (Read 42375 times)

FJL

Re:THE BLACK HOLE OF CALCUTTA
« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »

Page 9 Wussberger dance

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2008, 11:22:29 PM »

And now, I must shower and get dressed, then go to my sister's house to help her clean up the shed in her back yard, then she'll come to my house and help me clean up my TV room.  Until later!

Well, neither of us wanted to clean my TV room...especially me. ;) It was too darn hot (a Cole Porter reference), so I just came home after helping my sister organize her shed (it didn't need to be "cleaned") and I watched two episodes of "Torchwood" and then tonight's "Desperate Housewives."  

OMG!!!!! :o (in reference to "Desperate Housewives")

« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 11:52:19 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #242 on: May 18, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »

Let me see if this will work.  A friend of mine just sent me a photo he took of the ad.  I'll see if it works.

Great picture! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #243 on: May 18, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »

Boy, they weren't kidding when they said it was going to warm up. It is 107F. Didn't I just have the windows open a couple days ago because it was so nice out?

It got up to at least 87°F up in my bedroom this afternoon...where the only window is a skylight that can't be opened. :P

George

« Reply #244 on: May 18, 2008, 11:41:07 PM »

I've finished revising Nudie Musical - doing all sorts of little things - additions, subtractions, fixes, and I finished an act two ballad rewrite - wasn't happy with the original tune or lyric and it's much better now.  Most importantly, I think I fixed the finale so that it's much more theatrical and fun - it involves a reprise of one of the songs (one of the new songs), and I think it's fun.

Great news, BK!

George

« Reply #245 on: May 18, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »

And I would say that as someone who followed all the rules, it is very unfair for the tv show project to get special treatment in scheduling inspectors.

True, but if you had the budget that ABC TV has, you'd get special treatment, too. :-\

George

« Reply #246 on: May 18, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »

. . .and just how many OMIGOD! moments were there tonight on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES? ? ?

And WHO was that hottie in the final scene? ? ? ?

Yes, that was Gale Harold who was the lead in the American version of "Queer As Folk."  He was also on an episode of "Grey's Anatomy," playing the injured ambulance driver with the swastika tattooed on his tummy.  Bailey "fixed" it. ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 11:55:11 PM by George »

George

« Reply #247 on: May 18, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »

MBarnum may be coming to the show on Saturday?  Great!

Let me know if you need one or more of our allotment of half-price (6 measly dollars, regular price is 12 measly dollars  :) ) staff-rate tickets.

George and TCB - I actually have the right to get six more tix at the $6 half-price, so if you know anyone who could help us have an enthusiastic audience...

TCB, what about Jed and Ann?

George

« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2008, 12:16:44 AM »

Good night, all. :)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up