Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: SWEET CLARITY  (Read 38921 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:SWEET CLARITY
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »

PAGE 11 DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2008, 12:04:05 AM »

The two TVs are very similar.  The one I'm getting rid of is an Apex and the one I'm keeping is a Panasonic.  They each have one annoying attribute. :-\ The Apex seems like the picture is zoomed in a bit.  The image is too big for the screen that shows, so the outer edges are lost.  The best part of that is that when there's a crawl displayed at the bottom, you can't see it.  I hope that this won't be a problem for Lian.  We'll see. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2008, 12:07:03 AM »

The problem with the Panasonic (which I forgot because I didn't check until AFTER I hauled the Apex downstairs) is that the picture can't get very bright.  Even with the brightness turned all the way up to 30, it's still just a bit too dark.  It's a great picture, but during really dark scenes, it's hard to see.  At this point, I don't think that moving one TV back up two flights of stairs and another TV down two flights of stairs is worth the brighter picture for me.  I just hope that Lian doesn't mind the slightly zoomed image.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:12:34 AM by George »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up