Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE TENTH MONTH  (Read 48651 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: THE TENTH MONTH
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »

BK - maybe you should email those of us that didn't make it back tonight to tell them to change their names and try again

It will all be in the notes tonight.  Since we know everyone reads the notes, they should be able to do what need be done :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2008, 10:46:18 PM »

Our time stamp is off by over an hour - I'll have that fixed after the big stuff.

George #2

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »

All of a sudden, when I've had the Quick Reply box turned on (not a euphemism ;)) and I clicked to quote someone else's post, it automatically put the quote in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page.  That's weird.  I don't know what I changed to make that happen. :-\
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:03:14 PM by George #2 »

derBigmouth

• Resident HHW Pedant
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2008, 11:07:40 PM »

I can't wait 'til BK gets the invoice for the new-and-improved server turnover! ;D

derBigmouth

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2008, 11:32:27 PM »

The server upgrade is not a cost.  I pay a yearly hosting fee and all upgrades are covered.  The cost of the web host to actually do the board upgrade for me was not too horrendous, about seventy-five bucks.  Still, add to that the seventy-five dollar Charter Member fee for the software site and it was an expensive little day.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2008, 11:33:07 PM »

In the preferences, is there a way to reveal the users at the top of the posting page, like we used to, or do I need to add that to my list of secondary things to ask about?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

Notes are written.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2008, 11:45:23 PM »

Where in tarnation IS everyone?  Well, hopefully by morning we will either have more new registered usernames, or we'll be able to go back to our old ones.

George #2

« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »

Where in tarnation IS everyone?  Well, hopefully by morning we will either have more new registered usernames, or we'll be able to go back to our old ones.

I'm making a CD compilation that's going to be used in a week and a half for my work's All Staff Training Day.  And I'm watching some shows that I've recorded on my DVR.  I need to make sure I watch what I've recorded and then delete them because on Friday, my sister, her boyfriend, my niece and I are all going to Oregon to visit our cousin and his wife!  We'll be gone from Friday morning until Monday evening and I don't want the DVR to run out of room while I'm gone.  Also, I probably won't have computer access the whole time!  I think I might go through HHW withdrawal!  I'll also need to make sure I bring my script for "Loot" with me.  I hope I have time to read through it a few times. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up