Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPARKLE, NEELY, SPARKLE  (Read 87689 times)

Cillaliz

Re: SPARKLE, NEELY, SPARKLE
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2008, 11:11:46 PM »

Time for me to get some sleep.  Night

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2008, 11:11:54 PM »

Jose, did you see I Come For Love?  I haven't heard a peep about it from anyone.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »

OJ Simpson Convicted on all counts in Armed Robbery trial

WOW!

-Of course, I was going to go to bed, but now I'm watching CNN... I guess the courts close late in Las Vegas?
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2008, 11:13:28 PM »

Welcome 0 GUESTS.  That's a little unusual.  Are we sure our GUESTS can access the board?

Well, I'm guessing the guests don't read the Notes either, and thus don't know about the new URL for the board.

Darling Jose, we've had plenty of GUESTS since switching over to the new board - I've commented on the number several times.  And despite the little snarkism, I can tell you that more people read the notes than ever come to this board - I have the stats, you see, and I can only tell you, for whatever reason, the notes are read by a LOT of folks every single day.  My comment above was based on the fact that Bakalor, for a short time today, disabled everyone who wasn't signed in from reading the board - we fixed that pronto.

Oh, OK.  And I'm not your "Darling".  ;)

And there you have it.

Cillaliz

« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2008, 11:13:53 PM »

A lot of times a judge lets a jury decide if they want to deliberate into the night or if they want to go home and come back the next day.  They didn't have that option when I was in Phoenix, but I know they give them that option here and in many other places

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2008, 11:14:07 PM »

So, O.J. is going to jail?

Cillaliz

« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2008, 11:14:48 PM »

The verdict came in on the 13th Anniversary of his acquittal in the murder trial...   Is that the old karma wagon sneaking up on him or what

Cillaliz

« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »

So, O.J. is going to jail?

Yes, they just cuffed him and he's in custody.  The reporter is now saying with mandatory minimums it's at least 20+ years.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2008, 11:35:51 PM »

***SAFE & EASY TRAVEL VIBES***
for DRs Edisaurus and George!!!!

Thanks!  I'm in Coquille, Oregon right now!  The drive was long, but uneventful.  It was either overcast or slight rain, but no downpour as we drove.  Here, it was overcast and windy.  We ordered Chinese food to go for dinner from a local restaurant (I had orange chicken and rice...pretty good) and we played Phase 10.  Then we all got ready for bed except me, because I had to get my HHW fix. ;)

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2008, 11:37:27 PM »

I haven't read any of today's posts (yet), but we're back to 30 posts per page!  I like that...but that's just me. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

TRAVEL VIBES TO EDISAURUS AND GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! ;D

George

« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2008, 11:42:53 PM »

~~~~~SAFE TRAVEL VIBES TO THOSE DRS WHO MAY BE TRAVELING TODAY~~~~~

And thank you!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »

On TV Tonight:

And for us Sc-Fi-iacs there is the 2hr Pilot of the new series SANCTUARY!

The preview of this, with Amanda Tapping affecting a bad English accent, has put me right off watching.

"Amanda Tapping was born in Rochford, Essex in England o­n August 28, 1965. She spent a short time in South Benfleet, Essex, and was relocated to Ontario, Canada, at the age of 3."

I don't know if her parents were from England, but her accent sounded fine to us.

Then you are welcome to it. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 11:52:24 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

singdaw

« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2008, 11:52:01 PM »

What's his name?

What was that about setting your watch?    ;)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2008, 11:55:47 PM »

Notes are written and will be up in five minutes.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #435 on: October 03, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »

Dakota Celt wrote on my Facebook wall - she said she hoped the board would be fixed someday.  I suggested that she might try reading THE NOTES for a change.

She  probably wrote this when everything seemed incommunicado.

Nope, she wrote it today.  She simply tried coming to the old board and had no idea of what's been going on because she doesn't read the notes.

I often begin with the discussions, catch up & then read the notes.  She may not have received your email regarding the situation, seen on Facebook the site was down & stopped looking. 

There was an e-mail????????????
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2008, 11:56:12 PM »

Just had another definite e-mail me and say they weren't coming - it's SO annoying.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #437 on: October 03, 2008, 11:57:34 PM »

Dakota Celt wrote on my Facebook wall - she said she hoped the board would be fixed someday.  I suggested that she might try reading THE NOTES for a change.

She  probably wrote this when everything seemed incommunicado.

Nope, she wrote it today.  She simply tried coming to the old board and had no idea of what's been going on because she doesn't read the notes.

I often begin with the discussions, catch up & then read the notes.  She may not have received your email regarding the situation, seen on Facebook the site was down & stopped looking. 

There was an e-mail????????????

I posted the updates in the notes, but also sent an e-mail to a few people, asking them to spread it around.  You would have been on the list, Ron, but I had like eight different addresses for you and had no idea which one was correct.

George

« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2008, 12:00:09 AM »

I also got an e-mail from Dakota earlier today and I just replied.  I didn't know if she had gotten an answer from someone else, but I specifically told her to bookmark www.haineshisway.com and NOT www.haineshisway.com/community, which goes directly to the old board. 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 12:02:09 AM by George »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up