Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: WALK ON THE WILD SIDE  (Read 60758 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2008, 11:22:55 PM »

Page 9 Dance!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »

But speaking of rehearsal...a couple of weeks ago, my friend Josh, who was going to play my son, was laid off from his job as a mortician/embalmer. :P Today, our director Tom said that Josh was flown to South Caroline for a job interview, and more than likely would have to drop out.  Tom also said that another actor recently told him that he (the other actor) had three, count 'em THREE conflicts during final tech week!!  What's that all about??  Anyway, Tom made the decision to cancel the production.  We won't be doing the play, "Loot." :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2008, 11:30:35 PM »

However, now this makes it possible for me to audition for TAO's production of Reefer Madness: The Musical (the other version ;)).  TAO (Theater Artists Olympia) had originally planned to bring back Cannibal!: The Musical (I was in their production two years ago), but then announced that they were going to do RM.  So, that's what I'm going to audition for. :)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up