Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE LUMPEN PROLETARIAT  (Read 57744 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE LUMPEN PROLETARIAT
« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2008, 11:28:31 PM »

PAGE NINE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »

Because it's my (official) 20th year, I get a clock!  I wasn't expecting this. :)

Pretty cool, huh? ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2008, 11:30:24 PM »

And finally...

George

« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2008, 11:51:58 PM »

Last night, I went to bed earlier than I usually do, and my cat crawled up on me, as she sometimes does, but she kept moving to different places...on my hip (I first sleep on my side), then behind my knees, then behind my back, then back on my hip...all freakin' night! :P Then, at around 2:30 a.m., or so, I heard some scratching noises outside the wall that is next to the neighbor's (slightly lower than mine) roof. :o It almost sounded like it was in the wall, but it moved away.

George

« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2008, 11:52:06 PM »

All I could think of was that I should not be awake to hear that.  I'm supposed to be asleep and completely oblivious to things on my roof at 2:30 in the morning!  It didn't last very long, and I eventually got to sleep, but I didn't get much sleep at all.  I hate it when that happens.  I spoke with the condo property manager and she has gotten reports that raccoons have been in the area, so I'm going to assume that that's what's been on my roof.

George

« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

So...because I didn't get much sleep at ALL last night, and I REALLY want to get some sleep, I'm going to bed, now.  8)

Good night.  There are no guests...just me...sad to be all alone in the world. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up