Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: TAKING MY SWEET TIME  (Read 36547 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: TAKING MY SWEET TIME
« Reply #390 on: January 05, 2009, 11:22:23 PM »

I just read THIS article that MBarnum and others might be interested in...it seems that there might be a Bollywood version of "Back to the Future" called "Action Replay."

That part that made me laugh was the writer wondering it they even had the rights yet! LOL! I don't think any Bollywood producer has ever even considered the need to get the rights on anything first!

And it seems to me that there was already a Bollywood version of BACK TO THE FUTURE just this year. LOVE STORY 2050 it was called and it tanked at the box office.

Well, if at first you don't succeed... :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 11:27:08 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #391 on: January 05, 2009, 11:24:23 PM »

And I'm happy to report that for the third straight year I have been made a Yelp "Elite" - not many of us - I'm honored.

I have no idea what this means.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 11:26:33 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #392 on: January 05, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »

Just had to share.

;)

George

« Reply #393 on: January 05, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

And on that note (D-flat), I'm going to bed.  Today, I got to work a lot later than I had planned and I don't want to do that again.  So, good night, all. :)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #394 on: January 05, 2009, 11:29:59 PM »

"Oh, yeah, let's get one thing straight. See, I never heard about "The Red Shoes," I never saw "The Red Shoes," I didn't give a..."

Is that a quote from something? 

It's part of the intro-monologue into "Dance: 10, Looks: 3" from A Chorus Line.

THAT's why it seems familiar!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #395 on: January 05, 2009, 11:31:47 PM »

I guess no one listened to their Twisted Nerve CDs - my nerves are twisted from this information.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #396 on: January 05, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »

Next, I finished BROTHERS & SISTERS. A good episode with Kevin and Tommy reaching a truce, and Justin making a major move toward changing his life.

This family is boring me to tears.  I so DON'T care about all their dramas.

And no Becca or Holly in sight?

Feh!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #397 on: January 05, 2009, 11:34:24 PM »

I guess no one listened to their Twisted Nerve CDs - my nerves are twisted from this information.

Hey, at least you got "waylaid" today.

;)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #398 on: January 05, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »

Just had to share.

;)

I wish I could find the person who shared his or her viral germs with me.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #399 on: January 05, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »

I find it interesting that one of our GUESTS keeps looking at one particular thread from early in 2004 - in which a certain record label is discussed.  Isn't that interesting, and just a little pathetic, too?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #400 on: January 05, 2009, 11:37:11 PM »

I was wondering today Jose, have you ever considered going on a game show like Jeopardy or Millionaire?

I've taken the "Jeopardy" test twice, and just missed going on to the second stage by three(!) questions. I haven't thought about "auditioning" for "Millionaire", but I have two friends who have been on the show.  One did rather well, and my other friend's episode(s?) have yet to air, so I have no idea how he did.

I ahev a friend who was on both, years ago  - he was doing well and then suddenly panicked, doubted himself and gave a wrong answer (final jeopardy inthe one instance , $50,000 inthe the 2nd ) and well that's all you wrote

Still he ended up with enough money from Millionaire for a new car and got nice parting gifts from Jeopardy 

Just so you all  know, if I am ever on any show like these, I will NOT be accepting any "nice parting gifts".  I want cash!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #401 on: January 05, 2009, 11:38:17 PM »

I find it interesting that one of our GUESTS keeps looking at one particular thread from early in 2004 - in which a certain record label is discussed.  Isn't that interesting, and just a little pathetic, too?

Perhaps he or she is a historian seeking "mokra", which as MBarnum would tell you is "enlightenment."

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #402 on: January 05, 2009, 11:39:37 PM »

I'm going to put my cough-ravaged, phlegm-producing self to bed now and hope for a better day tomorrow.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up