Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOOD ACTOR!  (Read 52481 times)

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
Re: GOOD ACTOR!
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »

Oooops-  better read todays notes!  oy....

Matthew

« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »

Notes read.  Sparkling as always.  :)

Matthew

« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »

Funny story - after Taize prayer this evening, the vocalist (who is a friend of mine) and I were re-hashing the evening (which was not as good as last week, but whatever...) and we started talking about wind instruments.  She began to tell me that one of her piano students was taking band in middle school and they were discussing the experience.  The student told my friend that the student did not do "blow" instruments.  Well, I had the hardest time keeping a straight face, but she kept repeating the "blow" instrument phrase over and over without missing a beat. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2009, 11:42:11 PM »

Well, no one can say we didn't get to page ten.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2009, 12:09:31 AM »

And now, I must leave.  I have a coupon for Borders to get 40% off two DVD "box sets" and I need to find two box sets that I want.  And you have to buy two sets to get the 40% discount.  You can't buy just one. :P We'll see if I get anything.

Until later!

Well, I went to Borders with my 40% off two DVD box sets and the titles that I thought that I would want were "Doctor Who: The Complete Fourth Season," "Slings and Arrows," "Beauty and the Beast: The Complete Series" (for my sister) and something that I can't now remember.  The only title that they even had in stock was "Doctor Who," but the coupon required that two box sets must be purchased to get the 40% discount. :P So, I called my friend Margo and she had my buy "Gilmore Girls: The Complete Fourth Season."  A good deal for both of us!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »

Now I want to know what that fourth title was. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up