Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: PEANUT BUTTER PIE  (Read 16349 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: PEANUT BUTTER PIE
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2009, 11:50:49 PM »

I did not have the patience to watch all of the auditions ;D  How did those get on YouTube?

They're being taken down by the National Organization for Marriage, but individuals are downloading them and re-uploading them. :)

I mean who got hold of the auditions tapes or are they fake?

I don't know if they're real or fake.  With all the comments, I got the impression that they were real.  They weren't funny like the spoofs.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »

And now, I'm off to the call-backs!  I'll have a report (if not a decision) when I get back.

Until later!

I forgot to wish DR George good luck.  Good luck George.

Thanks, DRs DAW and Jane for the call-back luck.  It went well, I guess.  Some were better than others, but I got the impression that most (hopefully me, too) would be cast.  I spoke with Heather (the assistant director) and she said that they had ideas for a smaller cast and a larger cast.  With the people that were there tonight, they can lean towards the larger cast. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2009, 12:04:04 AM »

Vixter, if it is your mom's gallbladder, I can understand what she might be going through.  I had attacks myself about ten years ago and they were incredibly distressing.  The strange thing was when the attack ended it was as though nothing had happened.  Eventually I elected to have it removed and I've been fine (gallbladder-wise) ever since.

I don't want to downplay what your mom is going through, but the attacks usually feel --and look-- a lot worse than what they really are.  It could have been brought on by your mom's diet of the past few weeks. 

At this point the worse thing would be if they have to remove her gallbladder invasively instead of through a few small incisions and that would only be if the bladder was severely inflamed.  If this was your mom's first attack I don't think that's the case.

But I'm sending her vibes and prayers anyway.

It turns out they do have to remove it. She's having the surgery tommorrow...

~~~CONTINUED VIBES FOR DR VIXMOM!!~~~
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up