Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: BLEARY-EYED AND BLU  (Read 13201 times)

Cillaliz

Re: BLEARY-EYED AND BLU
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

Everywhere a post post

Cillaliz

« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2009, 09:35:32 PM »

Page 7, my work is done here

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

Page seven is acceptable - barely.  Am checking out a few more Blu-Ray discs now after having at least got two movies off the to be watched pile.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »

And I ended my evening of viewing with tonight's GHOST WHISPERER. Except for the lovely ending, I think this might have been one of the weakest episodes of the season, mainly because it was a showcase for Jaime Kennedy, and I just don't care for him or his character on the show.

I'm not a fan of Jamie Kennedy on this show, either.  He's okay, but not my favorite character.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

FJL

« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »

I felt asleep briefly before, and now I'm just not tired!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #185 on: May 15, 2009, 10:19:39 PM »

DR George, vibes you are super pleased with your new computer!

Thanks, Jane.  The estimated delivery date is June 3rd, so it'll be a while before I actually get it.  But, I'm having it delivered to my work so I don't have to guess what time it might be delivered...or have to have it redirected and wait another day or two to get it.  We receive UPS and other deliveries every day at work, so it's a regular stop on their run.

If you aren't at work when it arrives will someone call you?  I like you can have things delivered there & no one minds.

We get shipments every day and the person who normally works the mail "room" (it's really just an area) will either let me know or bring it to my desk.  And it's never a problem for people to have personal item delivered to our work...it's quite convenient.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #186 on: May 15, 2009, 10:45:20 PM »

I gotta tell you.  Listening to CDs now.  Wiring guy called and is coming tomorrow instead of Tuesday, so I'll be able to use my stereo system by afternoon. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up