Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: CURMUDGEON  (Read 29493 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Re: CURMUDGEON
« Reply #360 on: May 28, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »

- with arms ful of laundry, grocieries, other shopping bags, or books, this is the first time I've ended up dropping something and breaking it. Pisses me off.

Is there no room for a table by the elevator on which to set parcels while waiting?

der Brucer

Not all New York apartments are as fantastic as those in sitcoms. No table, no ledge, nada.

Which meant if you pressed the call button and nothing happened, you had to walk up flights of stairs to track down what floor the damned thing was on, close the cage, and then go back down and wait for it.  (Little joke there).

TEE-nincy...itsy BITsy....small...wee...

;)
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #361 on: May 28, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

I done gone and turned to page 13.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2009, 10:49:44 PM »

Good evening.

13 pages, wow.

Must now read, what's going on today ?
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2009, 11:29:11 PM »

Great posts.

This curmudgeon must go to sleep.

Wonderful Friday for us all. ;)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »

And looking forward to the weekend.  Yea.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2009, 11:47:55 PM »

Congrats to my DN Adam who just accepted a job in Vosseteig, WIsconsin

Very good news! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2009, 12:05:31 AM »

Well, I need to leave now.  Tonight (actually, in about 30 minutes), the Washington Center for the Performing Arts is having their annual volunteer appreciation night (with free food!!) where they also announce their next season.  It'll be a fun night!  Fortunately, it won't last too long into the night.  I think that I'll be able to unpack my computer and make sure that it runs when I get home.  I still will need to clean off my desk, but that won't happen tonight.

Until later!

Tonight's volunteer appreciation dinner was quite fun!  There was a dinner from a local restaurant that was quite good (Thai peanut salad, chicken or beef kabobs, vegetarian spring rolls, California rolls, etc.) and they announced their next season!  The highlights are:

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up