Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: PIT-A-PAT  (Read 10821 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: PIT-A-PAT
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2010, 07:51:15 PM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »

Well, one more thing before I go.  I don't think that this has been posted here yet, but has anyone read about this??

Broadway hit "Jersey Boys" sues rival show.

NEW YORK — Producers of the blockbuster Broadway hit "Jersey Boys" have sued a touring stage show called "The Boys," labeling it a "copycat" production that competes unfairly with the original musical.

"The Boys" was created by former cast members of the original production, and says on its website it celebrates "the music of an era that lights up every generation. Music from The Beach Boys to Motown...and of course...The Four Seasons!"

:o
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2010, 07:56:54 PM »

And HERE is an article on Playbill.com. :-\

George

« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »

And NOW I'm going home.

Until later!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2010, 08:02:04 PM »

Good Evening!

Well... The pollen is most certainly in the air down here in Richmond... And all over the cars... Etc., etc., etc.  Thankfully, my "seasonal tolerance" seems to have kicked in.  Ahhh.... :)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2010, 08:04:33 PM »

And HERE is an article on Playbill.com. :-\

I read about that earlier today, and, frankly, I'm kind of surprised that a "cease and desist" was not issued as soon as "The Boys" started up.  There's another "Franki Valli and the Four Seasons" show that's out there now, and I'm wondering if they're going to get targeted next.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2010, 08:05:47 PM »

And, yes... Congratulations to Brian Yorkey and Tom Kitt on their Pulitzer Prize for Drama!
Make Your Own Luck.

Jennifer

« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »

The guy I was interested in actually said he HATES cats....and he repeated it.....How on earth can anyone hate cats....and he dislikes deer.   Good grief....guess I won't be distracted by him anymore

I can understand how you'd be upset by his attitude toward cats....but, exactly how many deer do you have in your house, and are they pets or passers-through?

Well obviously you'd be upset by the cat comment since you have/love cats.

It does seem slightly odd for someone to say they hate cats. I could see someone not loving them. But why would they hate them?

Cillaliz

« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2010, 08:17:18 PM »

The guy I was interested in actually said he HATES cats....and he repeated it.....How on earth can anyone hate cats....and he dislikes deer.   Good grief....guess I won't be distracted by him anymore

I've know people who say they don't like cats, until they spent time with mine & then became converts.   Hate is a very strong reaction.  Often there is a story behind the reason.   Was his comment directed at your cats while you discussed the windows?  :(

No, it was when we were looking at the mansion he's renovating and I commented that animals or cats could get in under the porch

Cillaliz

« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »

I've know people who say they don't like cats, until they spent time with mine & then became converts.   Hate is a very strong reaction.  Often there is a story behind the reason.   Was his comment directed at your cats while you discussed the windows?  :(

Maybe he's allergic?

Nope, I asked that before he came over to my house

Cillaliz

« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2010, 08:19:20 PM »

Even so I would say he is out of the picture.  Before we had kids my cousin got married to a woman who had a cat.  It turned out my cousin was very allergic to the cat & my mother was complaining to Keith & me that she should give up the cat.  She looked at Keith & said "you would do it for Jane".  After he replied no she expected me to be upset, except I said I wouldn't either.  She just shook her head at us while we laughed.

Yup.  I'm actually very glad I found this out now.   

Cillaliz

« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2010, 08:19:45 PM »

Time to get ready for PEO....laters..

PEO?

Pigs Emitting Odor?

Can't tell

Cillaliz

« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2010, 08:23:42 PM »

I can understand how you'd be upset by his attitude toward cats....but, exactly how many deer do you have in your house, and are they pets or passers-through?

Well obviously you'd be upset by the cat comment since you have/love cats.

It does seem slightly odd for someone to say they hate cats. I could see someone not loving them. But why would they hate them?

Precisely

Cillaliz

« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2010, 08:27:07 PM »

The rest of the day was beautiful.  Between being distracted and Spring Fever over the weather 85 degrees!  I got nothing done.  tomorrow is going to be insane.  Lots of things going on, some at the same time.  I will definitely need to focus tomorrow. 

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2010, 08:33:17 PM »

Time-Warner cable is getting ready to reallign their entire digital cable service, and my cable box has been out of service all day today. So, I had to watch ONE LIFE TO LIVE "live" meaning I had to suffer through all of those dreadful teenaged angst storylines. What a way to end my experience with ONE LIFE TO LIVE!

I'm guessing you have a combo cable box/DVR drive?  If so, you should still be able to watch the shows on that are saved to the DVR drive even while TWC is realigning their channel lineup.  I hope that your box is not kaput.
Make Your Own Luck.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »

Hello, hello, hello.

Good evening.

I have nothing else to say.  Busy but boring day.  :-\
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »

Good vibes  ;D
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Laura

« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »

Boy, Sam is quick.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Cillaliz

« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2010, 08:54:16 PM »

Time-Warner cable is getting ready to reallign their entire digital cable service, and my cable box has been out of service all day today. So, I had to watch ONE LIFE TO LIVE "live" meaning I had to suffer through all of those dreadful teenaged angst storylines. What a way to end my experience with ONE LIFE TO LIVE!

I'm guessing you have a combo cable box/DVR drive?  If so, you should still be able to watch the shows on that are saved to the DVR drive even while TWC is realigning their channel lineup.  I hope that your box is not kaput.

The Weather Channel is realigning their channel lineup? ;)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »

Sam Is Quick - that's the title of my next novel, whose film version will be entitled Sam: Based on the Novel Quick by Push.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »

I've written about two-thirds of the liner notes. 

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2010, 09:18:44 PM »

For the Sioux City Girls:

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Cillaliz

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2010, 09:31:47 PM »

For the Sioux City Girls:

der Brucer

Cute, "Deer" B.  The deer don't bother my plants once the snow is gone and they can find food. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2010, 09:41:03 PM »

Do you suppose telling someone with 4 kids that the area under the front porch with metal bars on it would be a good place to store kids could lead that person to say "I hate cats"

Cillaliz

« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2010, 09:44:16 PM »

I think i forgot to say I was joking, lol.

Cillaliz

« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2010, 09:44:36 PM »

Oh well, I have a lot to do tomorrow.  I'm going to get some sleep.  Night
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up