Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: MOST ENJOYABLE SYNDROME  (Read 12996 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re: MOST ENJOYABLE SYNDROME
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2010, 01:12:55 PM »

Since I had time, I went ahead and rewatched this week's GLEE episode once again. I think this is among the most openly emotional and poignant of the episodes in the series thus far, and some of those songs really hit home the more I hear them. I'm eager for the next GLEE CD to come out so I can hear the complete versions of the songs on this show. I'd venture to guess there will be complete versions of "Fire" and the various versions of "A House Is Not a Home" along with "Home."
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2010, 01:13:07 PM »

Page Five Dance!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2010, 01:14:16 PM »

My Blu-rays of OUT OF AFRICA and APOLLO 13 finally arrived today, but I doubt I'll have time to watch OUT OF AFRICA when I go back down (since I'll have some writing to do later). It might have to wait for this weekend to see it.

Matt H.

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »

I've just finished watching the brilliant conclusion to Season 3 of MAD MEN and can hardly wait for the new season to start on A & E!

It doesn't come on A&E. It comes on AMC.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2010, 01:24:50 PM »

It's the Vixter's birthday?

I'll bet vixmom has some memories of that actual day!!!

Happy Birthday, Vixter!

Happy Birth Pangs Memories, Vixmom!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ginny

« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2010, 01:35:28 PM »

I've just finished watching the brilliant conclusion to Season 3 of MAD MEN and can hardly wait for the new season to start on A & E!

OH - thanks for the correction, DR MattH!  I've watched Seasons 1-3 courtesy of Netflix, so didn't have the network imbedded in my brain.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Laura

« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2010, 01:38:40 PM »

Broken legs, George!
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2010, 01:53:10 PM »

Break legs, DR George!

Matt H.

« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2010, 01:55:12 PM »

OH - thanks for the correction, DR MattH!  I've watched Seasons 1-3 courtesy of Netflix, so didn't have the network imbedded in my brain.

My pleasure. It would be awful to be anticipating the return of the show this summer and then not be able to find it because you're on the wrong channel.

Matt H.

« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2010, 01:56:24 PM »

Now I must hop off-line so I can get some writing done. Then, I'll head downstairs and see what I'm in the mood for in this evening's viewing environment prior to primetime.

WBBL.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2010, 02:00:29 PM »

I Will Be Off-Site Until Tuesday Because (As Announced earlier) I will be attending the Wedding of Younger Son,Craig to Heather Harris In Washington D.C.on Saturday. Happy Happy To any Birthday's and/or Anniversary's or Special Occassions that will take place while I am on hiatus.I guess that you realize that I do not have a Lap-Top or Telephonic Device to Post on this here site.My Wife and I leave Early Tomorrow Morning.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:02:32 PM by ArnoldMBrockman »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2010, 02:09:46 PM »

I Will Be Off-Site Until Tuesday Because (As Announced earlier) I will be attending the Wedding of Younger Son,Craig to Heather Harris In Washington D.C.on Saturday. Happy Happy To any Birthday's and/or Anniversary's or Special Occassions that will take place while I am on hiatus.I guess that you realize that I do not have a Lap-Top or Telephonic Device to Post on this here site.My Wife and I leave Early Tomorrow Morning.

Have a safe trip, DR ArnoldMBrockman, and a wonderful time!

Why does today seem like Friday to me? I am quite out of time and irked by it.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2010, 02:17:42 PM »

Have a safe trip, DR ArnoldMBrockman, and a wonderful time!

Why does today seem like Friday to me? I am quite out of time and irked by it.

~~~Getting back into time vibes for DR Larry Moore!~~~
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2010, 02:19:34 PM »

~~~Getting de-irked vibes for DR Larry Moore!~~~

Ginny

« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »

Travel vibes to DR ArnoldMBrockman and his DW and best wishes for a wonderful wedding weekend!  Any words of wisdom for prospective parents-of-a-groom?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jennifer

« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2010, 02:32:28 PM »

DR Jane I was just checking the new movies that my library got in and they have something in french called MILLENIUM 2.

I had no idea they made a movie of movie number 2. This will be great. If I can get it before the 3rd book comes out it should remind me of the story of book 2.  Although if they make changes (like they did with book 1) i might get confused!

Out all ready :o  I wonder if all 3 movies have been filmed. 

I finished the book.  I tried my best to read slowly & savor every line, still it was over far too soon.  I didn't mind all the names.  I found Larsson's descriptions of characters so rich I usually figured out who he was talking about without remembering their names.

I didn't even know they made a second movie. But apparently it is already out on dvd here. I wonder if it features the same actors.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2010, 02:37:49 PM »

If our younger son Craig had been a girl he would have been named Heather. ;D

May the wedding be perfect!!!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2010, 02:40:18 PM »

DR Jane I was just checking the new movies that my library got in and they have something in french called MILLENIUM 2.

I had no idea they made a movie of movie number 2. This will be great. If I can get it before the 3rd book comes out it should remind me of the story of book 2.  Although if they make changes (like they did with book 1) i might get confused!

Out all ready :o  I wonder if all 3 movies have been filmed. 

I finished the book.  I tried my best to read slowly & savor every line, still it was over far too soon.  I didn't mind all the names.  I found Larsson's descriptions of characters so rich I usually figured out who he was talking about without remembering their names.

I didn't even know they made a second movie. But apparently it is already out on dvd here. I wonder if it features the same actors.

I found all three movies on IMDB by clicking on the actress's name.  The two main stars are the same & I figure the entire cast is since they seemed to have been filmed one after the other.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2010, 02:52:28 PM »

Broken legs, George!

Break legs, DR George!

Thanks, Laura and Matthew!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Laura

« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »

Have a great time at the wedding, DR Arnold!
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

George

« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2010, 02:53:17 PM »

~~~Travel Vibes for Arnold and Wife!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2010, 02:54:30 PM »

~~~Good Wedding (and Marriage) Vibes for DS Craig and DD-I-L Heather!!~~~

;D

Ginny

« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2010, 03:04:51 PM »

DR George - break many legs tonight!  Your audience will love the show!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2010, 03:05:13 PM »

Laura, no this has nothing to do with any of our GUESTS.  This has to do with a notorious soundtrack person who lives to cause trouble.  He is one of the biggest losers in history and he is about to find out just what trouble screwing around with MGM is.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »

Had a wonderful lunch - we both had the Pasta Victor and it was just as good the second time.  This time I didn't have the Caesar, which was smart.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2010, 03:06:06 PM »

I then did a few errands, picked up a small package, and paid some bills.

Laura

« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2010, 03:08:21 PM »

Laura, no this has nothing to do with any of our GUESTS.  This has to do with a notorious soundtrack person who lives to cause trouble.  He is one of the biggest losers in history and he is about to find out just what trouble screwing around with MGM is.

I'm glad to know it was not one of our guests. I like to think that the guests are people who just haven't had the courage to begin posting yet.
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

George

« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »

DR George - break many legs tonight!  Your audience will love the show!

Thanks, Ginny!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »

That is true for most, but not all, of our GUESTS.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »

Happy Birthday to My Beloved Daughter the One amd Only  Vixter
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up