Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: EYES AND TEETH  (Read 11716 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: EYES AND TEETH
« Reply #210 on: May 16, 2010, 01:24:14 AM »

I got home at about midnight after strike and driving our Professor Leder home.

It's done. :(
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #211 on: May 16, 2010, 01:24:52 AM »

...but it was fun while it lasted!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: May 16, 2010, 01:26:36 AM »

And now I can FINALLY start reading BK's autobiography!! :D

George

« Reply #213 on: May 16, 2010, 01:27:09 AM »

...except that I left it at work. :P

George

« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2010, 01:28:10 AM »

Right now teh Vixter and I are watching David Tenant's Hamlet - I am quite enjoying it

You and JRand should receive the Saturday Night Live episode with Betty White sometime this week.  I mailed it earlier today (Saturday).

George

« Reply #215 on: May 16, 2010, 01:30:05 AM »

I....HAVE ARRIVED.

...MAN this is wierd, I'm sitting next to Mom, but we're talking on here instead of with our mouths...it's like something out of a bad sci-fi movie. o-O

You're not the first family to do this. ;)

George

« Reply #216 on: May 16, 2010, 01:38:45 AM »

Our last performance of The Brain From Planet X went quite well..the only thing that didn't work (and this was really the only time that it didn't) was the Brain Tap mark.  I don't know if the guy was just too nervous or what, but it just didn't happen the way it always has.  It was okay, it just didn't click.  Otherwise, we had a great show to end on.  Josh gave a speech to the cast before the show, and a couple members of the board spoke after the show.  We took down the set (which only took a couple of hours), drove Russ to his house and I came home.  I don't know why, but I still haven't taken out my contacts.  I just had to ketchup on all the posts. :)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up