Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: COMING ATTRACTIONS  (Read 13864 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re: COMING ATTRACTIONS
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2010, 09:10:03 PM »

Nice photos DR CILLA LIZ....like the color much better than the wallpaper....and it goes nicely with the door and the floor.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »

Good thing Keith was in nearby when I reached to far & toppled over.  I was trying not to have to stand up & walk around the chair I was oiling & sit back down on the floor.  I'm wearing socks & was on a hardwood floor.  I could feel myself slipping & realized I was going over.  I let out a little squeal to get Keith's attention & realized no way could he reach me in time.  I'm very pleased with myself, I managed not to spill a single drop of oil and I kind of tipped over.  I was already low to the ground so no residual damage was done.

During pull-out-eeze I got ahold of a stubborn one. When it finally let go I toppled over and landed a few inches away form the rake that I'd left tines up. Whew! That was close!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2010, 09:16:32 PM »

Wow. The composer and lyricist pulled out, too?

Yes.  It's almost happened several times before, but things really came to a head last Wednesday.  There have been many discussions between the three of us since, and we all felt this was the best and, in fact, only course of action.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just tell the book writer to take a hike?  I mean...three against one?

;)

Easier said than done. 

The book writer would probably have to be bought out.

Perhaps he doesn't want to sell.

I wondered about that...and if the the book writer started the whole project, too.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Edisaurus

« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »

Looks like they are all having a nice walk, DerBrucer.

They were - while I was busy working up a case of heat exhaustion (Why did no one tell me I should drink fluids when doing yard work in 90 degree weather!)

der Brucer

That's already been covered by Cillaliz: Gatorade!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:23 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....looking for a string of fake garlic.....but EBAY from HONG KONG is too iffy for me.

DR JRand - Do you have a Pier One in your neck of the woods?

Does it fend off fake vampires?

Edisaurus

« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »

Well, BK. I bet you feel like a heavy load was taken off your shoulders.

Listen, it's never easy to walk away from something you've invested a lot of time in, but yes, I do feel like a heavy load was lifted from my being.

You probably feel like I did when I left the Mercer clusterfilm to my assistant and started the baseball film. I felt as though I'd been paroled! (Not that I have any basis for comparison, mind you...)

Edisaurus

« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2010, 09:23:44 PM »

Love the paint job! If any DRs run out of things to paint or blinds to hang, feel free to visit Atlanta!

Edisaurus

« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »

But I did find my garlic online from Ohio.....at a nice price.

I hope you get your raisins from Fresno...

Edisaurus

« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2010, 09:26:41 PM »

I spent the rest of today wallowing in cow manure and mulch, and then had to run a tape to the online guy. I did him a favor and threw it at him. We're on the home stretch of our film!

Edisaurus

« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2010, 09:27:02 PM »

And I'm spent. Nytol!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »

I watched about thirty minutes of a motion picture on Blu and Ray and shall finish it tomorrow night.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up