Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: CARAMELS  (Read 18178 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: CARAMELS
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2010, 04:48:42 PM »

VIBES FOR THE KITTENS THEY ACCEPT ALL THE LOVE & ATTENTION THEY ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE! :)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2010, 04:50:36 PM »

T.O.D.

The two werewolves (the American ones) in AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF (There wolf) IN LONDON.  i was scared and I laughed all at the same time.

The giant ape with the baby face (Junior?) in SON OF KONG.  He was so cute, and he held the island up until eveyone could escape.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jennifer

« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »

Wow, look at all those blue eyes! Very cute!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »

Fast.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »

Unlike a couple of other sites, which are slow.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2010, 05:00:02 PM »

I shall now be on my way to Barry Pearl and then to the Writer's Guild for the reading of the Sam Bobrick play.  I hope I get my sixth wind sometime soon. 

Laura

« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »

Edisaurus:

Barnum:

Sam:

Singdaw:

Miss Ginger:
"That's a lotta hamsters."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2010, 05:01:27 PM »

Oh, and I'm doing the Skip E. Lowe show next Tuesday to publicize the book.  Haven't seen ol' Skipper in a couple of years.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2010, 05:02:32 PM »

Jane, I do have odo-ban. That's what I initially used on the carpet.  I've decided to call a professional cleaner. It's not that big a room and hopefully they can get it out.  In the meantime, I closed the door to the room....Callie looked embarassed so I think i found the culprit

I've never had much success with a professional cleaner for major jobs.  I suggest interviewing a few.  Honestly, I have never found anything that really worked well.  When we replaced our bedroom carpet we had a sealer put on the floor to block the odors & then got a special pet mat.  If you are lucky it wasn't enough to soak into the carpet mat & the cleaning will remove the odors.

I went to the pet store this noon and got a "Stink finder" aka black light.  I also got some Miracle Pet or something like that formulated for cat urine.   So, before hiring a professional, I'm going to try one more time.  Of course it has to be dark for the stink finder to work so I would pick the longest day of the year to buy it, lol

Do you mean Nature's Miracle, the same stuff everyone likes except me ;D  Is it an enzyme cleaner?

I think Nature's Miracle is wonderful!
“One thing’s universal,

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2010, 05:05:36 PM »

Love the kitties, DR Laura.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2010, 05:07:53 PM »

I have quite a project ahead of me:

They are afraid of people.

Every morning just move very slowly and silently towards the kittens, and whisper, "UNDERPANTS!"  It works like a charm.
“One thing’s universal,

Laura

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2010, 05:07:56 PM »

Thanks, John.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »

Love the kitty pix!!!

Hey, TCB - answer to yesterday's query - hell, yes, I'd love to get together with you and our Georgie!!! I'm up here almost alla time through Sept..

Okay, Georgie, you and I need to male a plan.  Penny, we will get back to you very soon.
“One thing’s universal,

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2010, 05:13:41 PM »

Where the hell is our DR edisaurus? She told me she would be back now that things have happened that only she can report. I think she's safely back to Atlanta by now!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2010, 05:14:09 PM »

Wonderful close ups of the kittens.  I suspected the blue eyes were a reflection from the camera. 

Funny DR Sandra. :)

Jennifer

« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »

No more blue eyes. But still cute!

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2010, 05:20:57 PM »

Edisaurus:

Barnum:

Sam:

Singdaw:

Miss Ginger:

Awww...are you doing this so I'll adopt? I was already tempted!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Jane

« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2010, 05:24:36 PM »

I love the expression in the eyes on Barnum.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2010, 05:24:38 PM »

There you are! I am so happy to see you, DR edisaurus.

I am looking forward to MEMPHIS BEAT, beginning tomorrow night. I love Jason Lee and my goddaughter's godmother Celia Weston is playing his mother on the series. I love Celia!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2010, 05:28:36 PM »

Actually, you might try the enzyme cleaner, leaving it in.  Once it has dried out then try the OdoBan again.  Do you have soda water you can use to fiz it up first?

Are you using the Odo-ban concentrate?  You might need to use less water.  I use to use it straight.  I suppose the soda water mixed it up some.

LOL,. you obviously have experience in this area.   I'll have to get some soda water.   First I have to wait for night fall to use the stink finder. 

Unfortunately too much experience.  All four of our cats had urinary problems.  I wasn't joking about using your nose. ;D

If you suspect cats from the outside have started this you might want to check outside the sliding door for odors.  If you find any spray the area with a cat repellent.

If your cat/cats continue with this I suggest talking to your vet about running a sterile urine test.

Well, I think I've figured out at least part of it.  There is a window up high in this room that is even with ground level - where the cats and they neighbor dog sometimes sit.  It looks like one of them sprayed on the window.  I cleaned that and the carpet below it.  I won't know if I got it all until after dark when I use the Stink Finder, but it's better.  This actually makes me happy.  I would rather have it be in reaction to something than a medical issue. 

On the upside, the stray cats haven't been around lately and the neighbor dog hasn't either.  So, I'm paying a lot of attention to both girls and think I may be able to get rid of the smell tonight.   

The room needed to be cleaned anyway, so this may turn out to be a good thing after all....

Edisaurus

« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2010, 05:29:33 PM »

I'm feeling very crabby this morning.  I had a night of tossing and turning and 6:00 am came way too soon.  I couldn't stop sweating after my shower.  The escalators at both PATCO Speed-Line train stations were not working.  The train to Conshohocken was filled with inane cell phone chatter.  And I'm stuck trying to muddle through SCHULZ AND PEANUTS which is not only a very heavy book (forget about this one, DR Jane!), but is also a depressing account about about a very disturbed man.  Charles Schulz was one of my boyhood heroes and this is very difficult reading for me...

On the other hand, I'm healthy, I have a job and my house is intact, so what do I really have to complain about?...

The American Masters bio on Schulz was very good....definitely not a feel-good film but very insightful.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »

Jane, I do have odo-ban. That's what I initially used on the carpet.  I've decided to call a professional cleaner. It's not that big a room and hopefully they can get it out.  In the meantime, I closed the door to the room....Callie looked embarassed so I think i found the culprit

Do not put Odoban on your collard greens. That is all.

Cillaliz

« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2010, 05:32:27 PM »

TOD....FEED ME SEYMORE!!! I love Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors

Cillaliz

« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2010, 05:33:12 PM »

I can guarantee you I won't be doing that :D

Jane

« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »

WHAT‽     ROTFLOL!

Edisaurus

« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2010, 05:45:54 PM »

I've been asked to direct a big benefit at Town Hall in October - sort of based on Lost in Boston - you know, cut songs - and I've said yes.

Yay! Road trip!

Edisaurus

« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2010, 05:49:50 PM »

I think Jose is on an out-of-state vacation. Likely he is trying to do more vacationing and less computering.

Jose went to VA last weekend to visit his dad for Father's Day and to see other family.

Edisaurus

« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2010, 05:51:34 PM »

DR Cillaliz,

If a cat sprayed, it might not be in the carpet but on the wall. Whenever I have witnessed a cat spraying it was always spraying out against a wall or object, not down. So you could go around the perimiter of the room with the enzyme spray and see if that helps.

Thanks MBarnum.  The weird thing is they are spayed females, they don't usually spray,at least that's what I believed

I've known several female kitties who did that. My mother's Siamese would jump into the bathtub and spray. At least it was easy to clean up!

Edisaurus

« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »

Where the hell is our DR edisaurus? She told me she would be back now that things have happened that only she can report. I think she's safely back to Atlanta by now!

I'm back---just spent Father's Day with several fathers and spent today in Marietta trying to fend off code enforcement!

Cillaliz

« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »

I've been asked to direct a big benefit at Town Hall in October - sort of based on Lost in Boston - you know, cut songs - and I've said yes.

Yay! Road trip!

That's about the time I'd like to go to NYC.  Hmmmm maybe a road trip for me!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up