Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: OTTO HARP  (Read 48659 times)

Laura

Re: OTTO HARP
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »

Nothing exciting. Just playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1cSmeEXVg
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2010, 12:59:39 PM »

Kittens dance!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2010, 01:02:21 PM »

You are catching up, DR JRand!

Yep and the other guy only has 9 votes. It won't take too many HHW votes to beat him.

:)

Jane

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2010, 01:04:23 PM »

DR Jane, the first episode of HOT IN CLEVELAND aired here last night. I thought that Betty White stole the show.  I didn't love it. But I did love the scenes that she was in. Such a hoot. I know that you said that you didn't really enjoy Valerie Bertinelli, but I quite enjoyed her.

I said she is the weak link in the cast.  I like her best in the first episode.  I'll be interested in what you think about the show by the 3rd episode.

I liked VB in the first episode.

I liked her best in that episode.  I still like her I just think the other women are much stronger.  I like the cast.  Unfortunately the scripts have been going downhill.

Cillaliz

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2010, 01:05:14 PM »

LOL< I'm sure the new owners will thank you profusely for teaching the kittens how to unroll toilet paper :)  Thanks for the chuckles

Cillaliz

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »

Not much in the mood to be at the office or working.  I'm really tired.  I think it must be Uranus

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2010, 01:07:49 PM »

The piano is my choice also. The closest that I ever got to playing the piano was when I played the accordion back in the 1950's. When I went to sell the accordion in the 1970's, the accordion dealer did not want it. So when he stepped into his back room, I left his shop, leaving the accordion setting on his store floor.

Welcome new D(ear) R(eader) Thom!

I actually took accordion lessons, too, back when I was seven or eight years old...several years before I ever started on the piano.  I was not good on the accordion, either.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »

hmm, not sure on TOD, maybe cello.   I love the sound of a cello.  I really should listen to more cello music, I don't very often, but when I do, I don't really hear it, I feel it

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2010, 01:08:53 PM »

Cilla, I still have my emergency copies - so, if you want one, just go directly to paypal.com and it's 23.73 with shipping to our paypal address, kritzerland at adelphia dot net - and put the title of the CD in the invoice.

Jane

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »

Hi everybody.  I have been a lurker for a few weeks.  I realize that everyone on this list is very familiar with each other. Therefore, I hope that you will get to know me also. I became aware of Bruce through Kritzerland, since I have ordered a majority of his CD's. I just started reading his books yesterday, starting with "Benjamin Kritzer." This book is my period having been born in 1942. I notice that most posts are very short, so I will end for now.

Thom

WELCOME THOM!! 
I like how you introduced yourself.  It doesn't take long to become family around here.  Do you have any pets?

I lived in Michigan twice, first behind the Franklin Cider Mill and then in Bloomfield Township.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »

Welcome to our new dear reader Thom.  People come, people go, like Grand Hotel, and while one has flown the coop another has come to join our merry troupe.

Cillaliz

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2010, 01:09:41 PM »

Time for me to either work, or go home and change clothes before tonight's meeting.  The brain just isn't working today.  It is very nice to be back at the office and in my routine.   It's my comfort zone.

Cillaliz

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »

Cilla, I still have my emergency copies - so, if you want one, just go directly to paypal.com and it's 23.73 with shipping to our paypal address, kritzerland at adelphia dot net - and put the title of the CD in the invoice.

Thanks BK, will do!

Jane

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2010, 01:11:27 PM »

Welcome to DR Thom!!  If you've been lurking the past few days you'll know why I'm trying to forget I have relatives.  Much prefer the company of my HHW family , hope you will too

LOL!!
  :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »

Here's my thought on Promises - I had no idea it would go this quickly.  And I know there are others who, as the word gets out, are going to want it badly.  So, I have two options, both of which require me to re-license the title, which is no problem (or just add to the contract we've already done since I actually have the rights for three years).  I can do a "second edition" of the two CD set, also limited to 1000 copies, OR I can do a release of only disc two, limited to 1000 copies.  Either way, we'll only probably sell a couple hundred right away (which will pay for the repressing and re-licensing), but I don't mind if I have the rest for a year or two, just so people can get it.  What do you all think?

Jane

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2010, 01:13:44 PM »

DR Druxy, FINGERS CROSSED!

Jane

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2010, 01:14:09 PM »

DR Thom, DR stands for Dear Reader, not Dr. :)

td

• td
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »

Welcome, DR Thom!
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Cillaliz

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2010, 01:17:03 PM »

BK,  I think either way you'll sell them all pretty quickly. Would just one disc be the same price? 

Cillaliz

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »

DR Thom - have you told us more about yourself and I just missed it?  If not, please tell us more!

Jane

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »

:D   Cute little Barnum took his time making an appearance.

You seem to go through a lot of toilet paper when you foster kittens ;D 

Jane

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2010, 01:22:02 PM »

LOL< I'm sure the new owners will thank you profusely for teaching the kittens how to unroll toilet paper :) 

;D

Cillaliz

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2010, 01:23:22 PM »

LOL Jane, you and I were both looking at the toilet paper

Cillaliz

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »

If you don't have FB, DR Ann  is in the hospital for another day.  She posted to Facebook  via a mobile phone so don't know if she can post here or not.

VIBES TO DR ANN!!!!

Jane

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2010, 01:25:54 PM »

On the way home today I thought I saw another fox.  Keith insisted it was a bobcat and told me to get out and look.  I figured for sure whatever it was would be long gone.  I walked in the direction it went, down the dirt path along the irrigation ditch, and there is was sitting in the shade looking right at me.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »

PROMISES, PROMISES has arrived!
You can dream…or you can do.

Jane

« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »

The bobcat I saw looked scruffier, more reddish brown without spots.  It almost, from a distance, looked like a cross between a cougar and a little dog.

Cillaliz

« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »

On the way home today I thought I saw another fox.  Keith insisted it was a bobcat and told me to get out and look.  I figured for sure whatever it was would be long gone.  I walked in the direction it went, down the dirt path along the irrigation ditch, and there is was sitting in the shade looking right at me.

For a minute I thought you took that photo...I was about to be in shock and awe....not that you don't take good photos, but I would have been too frightened to take one this close

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2010, 01:28:29 PM »

Here's my thought on Promises - I had no idea it would go this quickly.  And I know there are others who, as the word gets out, are going to want it badly.  So, I have two options, both of which require me to re-license the title, which is no problem (or just add to the contract we've already done since I actually have the rights for three years).  I can do a "second edition" of the two CD set, also limited to 1000 copies, OR I can do a release of only disc two, limited to 1000 copies.  Either way, we'll only probably sell a couple hundred right away (which will pay for the repressing and re-licensing), but I don't mind if I have the rest for a year or two, just so people can get it.  What do you all think?

We need to build up a mania like for Zhu-Zhu pets.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up