Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: OFF THE BEATEN PATH  (Read 38604 times)

MBarnum

Re: OFF THE BEATEN PATH
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »

Ok yuck. I just saw what Eric Stoltz looks like and that means it is time to change my Facebook avatar to something else.

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2010, 09:46:36 PM »

I think you look like my nephew's boss. He's considered to be quite handsome

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2010, 09:51:17 PM »

I hope looking like Eric Stoltz is supposed to be a compliment. I don't know from Eric Stoltz, but I guess I could google him.

I don't know if you're comparing yourself to Stoltz as Rocky Dennis in "Mask" or Stoltz as he looks normally, but I'd say it's a compliment.  Stoltz is very distinguished...handsome, to boot.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2010, 09:54:30 PM »

Have watched "Big Brother" and am now ready to avow that my first "can't stand him" houseguest is Enzo.   He is too full of himself, not to mention something else.  This "Brigade" of four is so silly, and Enzo takes himself SO seriously.   I can't see Hayden sticking with him.

The three guys are very scared of Brendon.  And now that they've made an enemy of him, they should be.

Of the women, it's Britney I cannot stand.  She is making absurd character assessments of people and she's the looniest tune of them all.  She's also,  to me at least, the least attractive.  Her assessment of Rachel is so ugly that I fear she's that way through and through.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2010, 11:38:13 PM »

I had a marvelously marvelous dinner at Genghis Cohen with someone I haven't really seen for twenty-two years - we re-connected Saturday night at the show I saw - it was really fun to catch up and oh the stories that were told were most amusing.  The fact is, I didn't really remember this person until this person started reminding me of how we met - when I was told I attended a birthday party at a house in Monrovia it suddenly came back to me, but I asked about this person's then romantic interest who, to me, looked like an ape, and she didn't seem to know who I was talking about, but tonight she told me that she was indeed dating an ape when we met - in fact, his nickname was bruiser.  Anyway, a delightful person.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2010, 11:54:59 PM »

I hope looking like Eric Stoltz is supposed to be a compliment. I don't know from Eric Stoltz, but I guess I could google him.

I don't know if you're comparing yourself to Stoltz as Rocky Dennis in "Mask" or Stoltz as he looks normally, but I'd say it's a compliment.  Stoltz is very distinguished...handsome, to boot.

Yes, Mike, comparing you to Eric Stoltz is a compliment...in my humble opinion. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up