Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RANDY VICAR STORIES  (Read 12036 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE RANDY VICAR STORIES
« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2010, 11:50:33 PM »

PAGE 10 AND-THAT-WAS-MY-DAY DANCE!

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #211 on: August 19, 2010, 11:51:12 PM »

Now, to ketchup on all the posts!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2010, 12:05:51 AM »

This morning was wonderful, I drove to Omaha for an immigration interview with a client.  He came here on a visitor visa with his mom when he was only about 2-3 years old and never left.  His dad (a permanent resident) filed for him to become a resident about 7 years ago and now a visa is available.  The fun part is they thought he had to go back to Mexico and try to go through the consulate -  a complicated procedure with no guarantee he would be allowed back in- but when they came to me for help, I knew a way that he didn't need to do that.  Today, at 22 years old and a college student wanting to become a middle school math teacher, my client became a lawful permanent resident.   His parents were both there for the interview.  They were all SOOOO nervous, which made it even more joyful when he got the approval.

He is a great kid. Never been in trouble, smart, wants to do good things with his life.  Now he can.  This makes all the craziness and the insanity worth while. 

That's a great story, Cilla!  Congrats to you and your client!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:09:30 AM by George »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up