Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: SHRIMP BOATS IS A'COMIN'  (Read 11567 times)

td

• td
Re: SHRIMP BOATS IS A'COMIN'
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »

Morning has broken.

But I swear I was not the one to break it!

Ellen Greene must've done it. . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0klnEAZmM
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Ginny

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »

Well, at halftime Miami (OH) is trailing Florida by only 15 points.  And I think I saw Lauren handing a water bottle to a player.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2010, 10:43:26 AM »

When did "shipping & handling" morph into "shipping & processing"?
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Ginny

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2010, 11:06:18 AM »

DS Rob just called from "da UP, eh," to tell us that he and Mary Linda are taking a day trip to Tahquamenon Falls and that both of Mary Linda's parents have left the bike trail today due to lousy weather conditions.  They'll try to rejoin the DALMAC tomorrow.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »

If the lamps that I posted a photo of were too rich for your blood, this one is only up to $152.00 on Ebay.

OH, would I love to own it!!!!!

What exactly do you search for to find such treasures?

Kitsch_Anonymous.com
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2010, 11:24:38 AM »

When they added more financial charges, I would assume.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »

DS Rob just called from "da UP, eh," to tell us that he and Mary Linda are taking a day trip to Tahquamenon Falls and that both of Mary Linda's parents have left the bike trail today due to lousy weather conditions.  They'll try to rejoin the DALMAC tomorrow.

I don't know what any of that meant.

i am back from lunch with Joseph Rubin and wondering (AGAIN!!!!) what the hell is going on with the Victor Herbert MD.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2010, 11:27:39 AM »

Hello, everyone,

Ginny, I continue to be amazed at your progress. I hope to soon hear that you're back to normal, but with the addition of  some new heart-healthy favorite foods and an exercise program you really like.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »

T.O.D.

Without a doubt, Ted Bundy.  Ted went to my high school, and in fact he sat behind my sister in roll room for all three years.  Of course, when the story started there was no name associated with the murrders, and only after a double murder on Fourth of July did a witness come forward and mention being approached my a man named Ted in a VW.

I followed the story through both of his escapes from jail, his final murder spree in Florida, and finally his execution.  A lot of people around this area hoped that Ted would confess, before he died, to the murder of little Ann Marie Burr who disappeared in the early Sixties and was never found.  Many local police always believed that Ann Marie was Ted's first victim.  He was 15 at the time.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2010, 11:30:09 AM »

th ehurricane msiied us and it is a glorious day so we are thinkingh of  a trip to NYC!

Oh, Earl was just an ehurricane? Here I thought it was a real one. silly me.   ;D

Ginny

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »

DR Elmore - "da UP, eh" is the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) in Yooper dialect.  Tahquamenon Falls is a state park on the shores of Lake Superior.  And DALMAC is the 4-day bicycle event for which Mary Linda's parents have been training all summer.  They trained in hot, humid weather and now it's cold, blustery, and rainy.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2010, 11:31:34 AM »

T.O.D.

Without a doubt, Ted Bundy.  Ted went to my high school, and in fact he sat behind my sister in roll room for all three years.  Of course, when the story started there was no name associated with the murrders, and only after a double murder on Fourth of July did a witness come forward and mention being approached my a man named Ted in a VW.

I followed the story through both of his escapes from jail, his final murder spree in Florida, and finally his execution.  A lot of people around this area hoped that Ted would confess, before he died, to the murder of little Ann Marie Burr who disappeared in the early Sixties and was never found.  Many local police always believed that Ann Marie was Ted's first victim.  He was 15 at the time.

TCB, that must have been really spooky for you. Ugh!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »

th ehurricane msiied us and it is a glorious day so we are thinkingh of  a trip to NYC!

Is that one that only strikes your computer?
“One thing’s universal,

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »

I'm currently reading a novel by Mark Frost, "The List of Seven", that involves a brilliant young man who begins killing as a young child. Chilling.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2010, 11:36:36 AM »

I lost a friend and neighbor this past week, someone who lives in the building. He died in his sleep. Sadly, it was roughly a week before anyone discovered it. It wasn't until I learned the news that a dream I had recently made sense.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 11:36:59 AM »

Oh, and I'm doing laundry.

Ginny

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2010, 11:42:18 AM »

Hello, everyone,

Ginny, I continue to be amazed at your progress. I hope to soon hear that you're back to normal, but with the addition of  some new heart-healthy favorite foods and an exercise program you really like.

Thanks so much, DR Jeanne!  Fortunately, I already liked a lot of heart-healthy foods but didn't eat enough of them and ate too many of the *others*  As for the exercise, I'm tempted to try more than I should at this stage of cardiac rehab Phase 2.

To answer your question from the other night about pre-warning signals, yes, I had family history of heart disease (father and sister), out-of-whack cholesterol, and a sedentary life style.  Two of those three are now in my hands and I'm doing everything I can to address them.  I was sorry to hear that you've been spending time with a cardiologist...

Ginny

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2010, 11:45:57 AM »

We just caught a great glimpse of DN Lauren standing right next to the Miami coach.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2010, 11:46:46 AM »

Morning has broken.

But I swear I was not the one to break it!

Ellen Greene must've done it. . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0klnEAZmM

Now I know why I never watched PUSHING DAISIES.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »

When PeeWee Herman got arrested for "handling" himself.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »

I don't know what any of that meant.

i am back from lunch with Joseph Rubin and wondering (AGAIN!!!!) what the hell is going on with the Victor Herbert MD.

Victor Herbert was a doctor?
“One thing’s universal,

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »

TOD:

Can't say I ever followed any murder cases as they were happening with any particular diligence, but I've always been fascinated by the Jack the Ripper murders and have an extensive array of books on the subject.  I'm also fascinated with the fate of the Princes in the Tower and do not believe they met their end at the hands of Richard III.  At the moment my money's on Buckingham.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »

DR Elmore - "da UP, eh" is the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) in Yooper dialect.  Tahquamenon Falls is a state park on the shores of Lake Superior.  And DALMAC is the 4-day bicycle event for which Mary Linda's parents have been training all summer.  They trained in hot, humid weather and now it's cold, blustery, and rainy.

Thanks for asking, elmore, I felt stupid asking.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »

I lost a friend and neighbor this past week, someone who lives in the building. He died in his sleep. Sadly, it was roughly a week before anyone discovered it. It wasn't until I learned the news that a dream I had recently made sense.

I am sorry, Jeanne, about the loss of your friend and neighbor.
“One thing’s universal,

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2010, 12:00:30 PM »

It was dirty work, but someone had to do it.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »

The USPS delivery truck just brought me a huge carton from Amazon. I've been buying, in groups of 4-6 CDs at a time, the complete works of Johann Strauss II; I'm up to Vol 26. I think there are about 500 more CDs to go in this series.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2010, 12:08:17 PM »

Jane

How Is Sherlock's Tail?

Ginny

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »

It was dirty work, but someone had to do it.

You guys do know that I wrote my original post intending to get exactly these reactions, don't you  8) ?

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2010, 12:15:03 PM »

The USPS delivery truck just brought me a huge carton from Amazon. I've been buying, in groups of 4-6 CDs at a time, the complete works of Johann Strauss II; I'm up to Vol 26. I think there are about 500 more CDs to go in this series.

Naxos is releasing the complete works of Bach this month, in two versions:  standard CDs (with books), and (believe it or don't) a 120g IPod pre-loaded with everything.  I get "free samples" from them for review purposes, but even I was afraid to ask for the IPod.  :)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

td

• td
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

I'm currently reading a novel by Mark Frost, "The List of Seven", that involves a brilliant young man who begins killing as a young child. Chilling.

Mark Frost's novels are always high on my suggestion list at Borders.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up