Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RUN-ON NOTES  (Read 12048 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE RUN-ON NOTES
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2010, 02:53:49 PM »

Just posted on my Facebook wall:

Dear Bruce, comments fail me. i am shattered. i just listened to SUGAR'S reincarnation. Jule Styne and Bob Merrill's music and lyrics like never heard before. The sound " What heart and brilliance." a genius undertaking. no one and i mean no one will ever touch Jule Styne's exuberance and beat. This was and remains my most personal happiest moments on a stage. And to be associated with that cast and Jule and Merrill and Gower. and now to hear the astounding re-mix ..thank you for making it seem live and as if i were there ....so touched MOST SINCERELY ROBERT MORSE

Congratulations, BK!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »

This morning I had Dad's Belgian Waffles...

You can check out the website at www.dadsbelgianwaffles.com (note - there are 2 "f"s ;)  )

Yummy!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for today's vibes. I knew there was something in the air. The day went really well. The morning session was our first singer, Jonathan Michie, a 26 year-old baritone of much intelligence at talent. I had allotted two session for him, this morning and Monday morning, and he nailed everything - two German lieder, 2 Irish folk song arrangements, a comedy love song, a sentimental ballad, and a patriotic number - within 3 and a half hours. We then broke for lunch and recorded 4 piano solos before breaking. Tomorrow we are off because there's a street fair scheduled and the outside noise wou;ld get into the mix. Since Jonathan's recorded, we are taking part of Monday morning off, then we'll go in, record several more piano pieces and begin the cello and piano duets.

It was a good first day, and I am very pleased. Thank you all again for the support and those vibes!

BK, what a neat message from Robert Morse!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Laura

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2010, 03:02:53 PM »

I'm glad the recording sessions started off so well, Elmore. I hope the rest go this well!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Ben

« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2010, 03:05:58 PM »

Glad to hear the initial sessions went so well!

George

« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2010, 03:06:36 PM »

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for today's vibes. I knew there was something in the air. The day went really well. The morning session was our first singer, Jonathan Michie, a 26 year-old baritone of much intelligence at talent. I had allotted two session for him, this morning and Monday morning, and he nailed everything - two German lieder, 2 Irish folk song arrangements, a comedy love song, a sentimental ballad, and a patriotic number - within 3 and a half hours. We then broke for lunch and recorded 4 piano solos before breaking. Tomorrow we are off because there's a street fair scheduled and the outside noise wou;ld get into the mix. Since Jonathan's recorded, we are taking part of Monday morning off, then we'll go in, record several more piano pieces and begin the cello and piano duets.

It was a good first day, and I am very pleased. Thank you all again for the support and those vibes!

Very good news, Larry!  Continued successful recording sessions!!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

Just posted on my Facebook wall:

Dear Bruce, comments fail me. i am shattered. i just listened to SUGAR'S reincarnation. Jule Styne and Bob Merrill's music and lyrics like never heard before. The sound " What heart and brilliance." a genius undertaking. no one and i mean no one will ever touch Jule Styne's exuberance and beat. This was and remains my most personal happiest moments on a stage. And to be associated with that cast and Jule and Merrill and Gower. and now to hear the astounding re-mix ..thank you for making it seem live and as if i were there ....so touched MOST SINCERELY ROBERT MORSE

Wow!  That has got to make your day!

Jane

« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »

DR elmore I'm pleased your first day went so well. 

VIBES THE REST OF THE SESSIONS ARE AS WONDERFUL!!!

Jane

« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2010, 03:09:24 PM »

DR td I hope you are feeling better after you unpleasant morning. 
HEALTH VIBES & GOOD TEST RESULTS!!!!

Jane

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2010, 03:09:51 PM »

I hope DR MBarnum is having a good day!!

George

« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2010, 03:20:43 PM »

Well, I have some errands to run and then some DVDs to burn.

Be back later!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »

EITHER THERE IS A FULL MOON OR SOMEONE HAS URANUS UP MY BUTT!

Drivers are acting crazy out there.  Worse than I have ever seen!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Ginny

« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2010, 03:25:36 PM »

We've been back from the Cathedral for a couple of hours, but I couldn't get on HHW.  No trouble with Facebook or Twitter, so I sent a FB message to several Hainsies/Kimlets and DR Laura told me it's kind of quiet here - maybe because others were having trouble connecting?  Anyway, things seem to be OK now and we're soon going to visit one of Richard's seminary classmates and his family at their home nearby.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2010, 03:26:09 PM »

BK - what a wonderful message you received!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »

DR Elmore - I'm breathing a sigh of relief that things went well today!

Ginny

« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2010, 03:28:25 PM »

DR td - take care of YOU!

Jane

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »

Hi Ginny.  I just saw your message on FB and now you are here.  I know, you sent that message awhile ago.  I'm having problems with Yahoo, where my FB email comes in and just thought to double check FB for messages.

Ginny

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »

DR Jose - we'll be here until Wednesday afternoon and we're aiming to visit EPCOT on Monday.

OK.  Hmmm, lemme make some calls... :)

I'm all ears, DR Jose!

Ginny

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

Off to visit our friends - bye for now!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2010, 03:42:13 PM »

Oatmeal with walnuts, strawberries and cinammon and coffee.

Oatmeal with dried cranberries, apples and walnuts.

Hi, Ben!

Scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns with pepper gravy, crisp bacon and a chicken fried steak.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jane

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2010, 03:44:27 PM »

I hope you are joking DR TCB.

MBarnum

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »

BK, how very nice of Mr. Morse to take the time to say those nice things about the CD.

MBarnum

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2010, 03:49:43 PM »

Cable, internet, and phone are all hooked up at the apartment now.

MBarnum

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2010, 03:50:17 PM »

Brought a couple of car loads of stuff over. Still have a TON of stuff to put away.

MBarnum

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2010, 03:52:20 PM »

Why are there so many thousands of cords and wires for the TV, DVR, DVD player, and telphones.

Does dealing with all of those cords give anyone else an anxiety attack? Whew, I was a mess getting all this crap hooked up.

And I still have one extra cord. That can't be good.

Jane

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »

Cable, internet, and phone are all hooked up at the apartment now.

:D  I'm pleasantly surprised.

Jane

« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »

Mike do you still have stuff to move?

MBarnum

« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »

Well, tomorrow my niece Katie and her hubby Brian will help me move the furniture. Then all the movie will be done!!! All I have to do after that is clean the house.

I have been trying to get in touch with my buddy Ron to take me over to the U-Haul store so that I can pick up my moving truck.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2010, 04:07:50 PM »

Why are there so many thousands of cords and wires for the TV, DVR, DVD player, and telphones.

Does dealing with all of those cords give anyone else an anxiety attack? Whew, I was a mess getting all this crap hooked up.

And I still have one extra cord. That can't be good.

DR MBarnum, is your home telephone still the same? I don't want to have a horrid surprise when my caller ID doesn't know who's tormenting torturing calling me.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »

Well, tomorrow my niece Katie and her hubby Brian will help me move the furniture. Then all the movie will be done!!! All I have to do after that is clean the house.

I have been trying to get in touch with my buddy Ron to take me over to the U-Haul store so that I can pick up my moving truck.

MOVING COMPLETION VIBES!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up