Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: CUSTOMER SERVICE  (Read 10024 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE
« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2010, 10:47:42 PM »

And since I have to be back down in Times Square in about 10 hours, I guess I should get some sleep myself now.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »

And PAGE NINE to boot!
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2010, 10:48:58 PM »

Jane Lynch is hosting SNL. Yay!

I'll be watching!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Laura

« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2010, 11:03:17 PM »

I've seen his show.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

MBarnum

« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »

I'm a screenwriter again.

;D

I haven't written in the screenplay format for 3-4 years.  Just books and plays.

A couple of months ago, a fellow who'd read one of my books called me "out of the blue," and now he has hired me (and paid a nice advance) to write a screenplay based on his original concept.

I can't talk about the subject matter, except to say that the script will be an action-thriller about a very disturbing topical subject.

Now, where did I put my Final Draft file...?

::)

Great news and good luck, Druxy!

I think I forgot to give my congrats, also! Congrats Michael!! That is wonderful news.

MBarnum

« Reply #245 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:58 PM »

Did that guy just lynch Monkey!

George

« Reply #246 on: October 09, 2010, 11:28:44 PM »

Topic of the Day:  traditional thin crust (there are some "thin" crusts that just aren't right), pepperoni, pineapple, cashews (yes, cashews!) and extra sauce. ;D There's a local pizza place called Dirty Dave's Gay 90s Pizza Parlour that has cashews as a specialty item and they're so good.  Another local place, Brewery City Pizza, has a new kind of pizza called the fusion flats.  I like those a lot, too.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #247 on: October 09, 2010, 11:46:44 PM »

Today was a day.  I had nothing planned, except to watch TV.  I watched this past week's episodes of How I Me Your Mother, Mike & Molly, The Big Bang Theory, and $#*! My Dad Says.  I was halfway through Outsourced when my mom called, asking if I would drive her up to Seattle to pick up her friend Catherine from the hospital.  Catherine got a kidney transplant last a couple of weeks ago, came home last week and had to go up for more overnight tests this week.  So, I said sure.  Evidently, kidney disease runs in Catherine's family.  She lost a sister and at least one parent due to a genetic predisposition kidney disease.  She's been on dialysis for a couple of years, but now everything looks real good for her.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up